Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 368 369 [370] 371 372 ... 1256

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette (Original Thread: Rules, Armory, Misson archive 1-11)  (Read 3942963 times)

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette:Mission 6: Into the Abyss
« Reply #5535 on: July 22, 2012, 12:52:31 pm »

You are certainly a lot more knowledgeable on the matter than I am, Miss Ferratum-Inanis. Maurice smiled apologetically.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2012, 01:19:46 pm by Nikitian »
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #5536 on: July 22, 2012, 01:00:40 pm »

((Why do you keep calling her an A-I? I don't think she's ever referred to herself as one of them...))
« Last Edit: July 22, 2012, 01:04:22 pm by PyroDesu »
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #5537 on: July 22, 2012, 01:19:08 pm »

(( Oh, sorry! You've fixed the initial introduction since the last time. I'll edit my speech then.
Though I think you may also want to take a look at this one:
Simulacrus Aurea-Inanis, but most people just call me Simus.
))
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #5538 on: July 22, 2012, 01:22:18 pm »

(( Oh, sorry! You've fixed the initial introduction since the last time. I'll edit my speech then.
Though I think you may also want to take a look at this one:
Simulacrus Aurea-Inanis, but most people just call me Simus.
))

(( -_-

Fix'd))

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5539 on: July 22, 2012, 02:24:16 pm »

Thomas let his hand be tended to.
"Stupid razor tree."

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #5540 on: July 22, 2012, 08:44:48 pm »

Snap off all the branches on one side of a tree near the edge of the lights, away from the group. Attempt to determine their strength. Put several of the tips in one container, several of the broader base sections in another.

Then cut the tree down completely, making sure it doesn't hit anyone, self included. Take a hefty section of the trunk, and begin cutting deeper into the ground, trying to find roots, a base, or just confirmation that it goes down further than I'm willing to dig with a cutting torch.

Have Chin film the entire process.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2012, 09:02:38 pm by IronyOwl »
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5541 on: July 22, 2012, 08:50:12 pm »

Take some of the soil.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5542 on: July 22, 2012, 10:00:19 pm »

((Man... The GM is gonna have a field day with you poor bastards. You're making it easy for him!))

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #5543 on: July 22, 2012, 10:03:19 pm »

((Man... The GM is gonna have a field day with you poor bastards. You're making it easy for him!))
((I don't want to be butchered by a falling razor tree, but I really want those samples! D:))
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #5544 on: July 22, 2012, 10:09:32 pm »

((I don't want to be butchered by a falling razor tree, but I really want those samples! D:))

((That's two people attempting to hack at the "Trunk" of one of the razor trees.

Something in me predicts !!FUN!! for you, since you actually want to flat-out cut one down. I just want to take a deeper sample.))

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #5545 on: July 22, 2012, 10:10:45 pm »

((Perfect for YouTube v26 in the Epic Fail section.))
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #5546 on: July 22, 2012, 10:58:57 pm »

((That's two people attempting to hack at the "Trunk" of one of the razor trees.

Something in me predicts !!FUN!! for you, since you actually want to flat-out cut one down. I just want to take a deeper sample.))
((On the bright side, natural +1 Dex. I've no doubt a 2 can end poorly, but at least I don't have to worry about a 1.

Of course, needing to make a Dex roll in the first place generally signifies that my Aux roll has gone south, and I've got a natural +1 to that as well. +1 and 1/3 maybe?

Anyway the point is this should be fine. Really, really should be...))

((Perfect for YouTube v26 in the Epic Fail section.))
((They must get so much of their stuff from the HMRC. So much.))

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #5547 on: July 22, 2012, 11:16:26 pm »

((On the bright side, natural +1 Dex. I've no doubt a 2 can end poorly, but at least I don't have to worry about a 1.
(You've got twice as much chance of a 6, though.)

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5548 on: July 22, 2012, 11:23:56 pm »

(You've got twice as much chance of a 6, though.)
((And a shot at a 6+1.))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5549 on: July 22, 2012, 11:31:25 pm »

((There needs to be a way that we can limit ourselves to getting good results if we overshoot with bonus', so we don't blow ourselves up with success. Otherwise, we might as well be safer just handling things with unskilled characters. Thoughts on this Mr. GM?))
Pages: 1 ... 368 369 [370] 371 372 ... 1256