Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 316 317 [318] 319 320 ... 1256

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette (Original Thread: Rules, Armory, Misson archive 1-11)  (Read 3940988 times)

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette:Mission 5: #1 producer of mentally scarred orphans
« Reply #4755 on: July 04, 2012, 08:50:56 pm »

((See?  Knew it'd be less than a dozen turns.))

Thrak perks up.  Fire?  THE BOOZE!

"NOOOOOOOOOO!"

Pocketing the jewelry, Thrak charges to the booze and gets it outside and safe as fast as possible.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #4756 on: July 04, 2012, 08:52:10 pm »

(Ah, now it's becoming fu- damnit Prosperus!)

"Jim, we're ready to leave when you are."
Wait for Jim to finish up and follow him to the next house.

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #4757 on: July 04, 2012, 08:54:00 pm »

((Which house is burning?))
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

Nicholas1024

• Bay Watcher
  • Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #4758 on: July 04, 2012, 09:05:55 pm »

((So, am I relatively undamaged by that fail? I meant to melt the dog Travis was talking about, not the one inside the house... Also, what is it with these microwave amps/manipulators causing horrible things to happen?))

Blast it, these things should come with manuals... I'm never going to hear the end of that., Kyle grumbled offline, before going back onto the radio.

Thrak, get that thing of booze and the man inside that house away from that fire.

Travis, what are you talking about? I can see the dog, and it's not moving away.

If the fire is relatively small, use a blast of cold to take it out. Else, get out of the way, and try to melt the dog again.

Orb

• Bay Watcher
  • [Loves_RTS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4759 on: July 04, 2012, 09:16:47 pm »

((I'm still wielding my gun, correct? And I'm laying on my back, with my arms under my back? The gun should be facing sideways, I assume. If all the above check:))

Travis summons the willpower to turn his hand so his gun is facing his lower extremities(waist down) and fires.
[Will:1] You scream. You scream like a little girl in pigtails and a tutu, flailing ineffectually like a starfish on meth.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #4760 on: July 04, 2012, 09:43:24 pm »

Jim goes through the closet searching for the things specified before leaving with Mesk, Ivan, and E (against their will if necessary) to House 30.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4761 on: July 04, 2012, 10:21:11 pm »

((Yeah, but maybe that misunderstanding was for the best...Or not. And it seems our pervert may die since his player isn't online. Now this situation is tricky. I have to think about it. Milno knows Kyle'll try to do his thing again (as every MFM user) and if he fails once more, Maurice and him are in danger. There is also the dog, which isn't a great deal to anyone inside reasonable armor, but may harm the people with the lower-end suits.))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #4762 on: July 04, 2012, 10:30:49 pm »

((We could always chase the cydog into other houses, igniting them DF style.  Scelly:  House 1 is now !!House 1!!))
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4763 on: July 04, 2012, 11:27:11 pm »

"Good job Smartass, you really know how to get me envious of your competence."

"By the way, if I start to attack someone, it means I'm under control; no matter how useless you are, I won't attack you."

Milno fires his rocket pods and flies outside dragging Maurice, going over the nearest house to the west (roughly towards the direction Jim's team is) and landing with it between them and the burning house.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2012, 12:20:29 pm by Caellath »
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #4764 on: July 05, 2012, 01:01:26 am »

((Lost track ...))'
Get bearings.

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #4765 on: July 05, 2012, 01:03:32 am »

((Lost track ...))'
Get bearings.
(Ivan got shot, Jim and Mesk killed civilians and started looting their houses.  On the other team they've been busy killing pets and burning down houses.)
EDIT: (and making crank calls)
« Last Edit: July 05, 2012, 01:13:26 am by Remalle »

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #4766 on: July 05, 2012, 01:05:03 am »

(Also Jim is forcing E and Mesk to follow him as he follows Ivan to the next house. :P)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #4767 on: July 05, 2012, 01:15:39 am »

"Hey, hang on a second.  Wait up, I forgot something.  Just give me a minute."
Return to the first house we visited and burn it down.  Then go to the second one we visited and torch it too.
"Gotta remove the target's cover.  It's no good doing a sweep if he just hides in a house we already checked and we miss him."

EDIT: !!!
Get into the first building as it burns, grab the little girl, and carry her out of the flames heroically.

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #4768 on: July 05, 2012, 01:18:59 am »

((I wonder how she will turn out if we take her back to HMRC, but not send her on missions, of course.))

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4769 on: July 05, 2012, 01:23:24 am »

((A sidekick for the AM, maybe.))
Pages: 1 ... 316 317 [318] 319 320 ... 1256