Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 277 278 [279] 280 281 ... 1256

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette (Original Thread: Rules, Armory, Misson archive 1-11)  (Read 3944074 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette:Mission 4: Oh shi-
« Reply #4170 on: June 22, 2012, 08:42:47 pm »

(Maybe, but it wouldn't be nice to Sky to get her killed while on auto-pilot. :-\)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4171 on: June 22, 2012, 08:43:05 pm »

((Oh, that's cold. Abandon me and May.))
((Cut some letters from that quote, please :P

I am sorry, but I was left in charge of Sky's character and I kind of feel obligated to return Empyrea alive to her owner.))

Milno watches as the explosion dissipates. The debris are surely soon to follow, and even though the boulder has been a good hiding spot, the place he is at won't matter much as long as he finds cover. Turning on his motion sensor on to track both falling rocks and teammates, he prepares to take off, making sure to prepare his gauss rifle for emergencies.

Milno turns on the motion sensor to track the falling pieces of steel and supercrete (turning it off if it proves useless) and flies at 100mph, focusing on avoiding the debris, moving into the cover of a boulder if a big formation of concrete is falling down and then returning to his flight towards his teammates.

If a big piece of the debris falls on Milno and he is unable to dodge, shoot it with the gauss rifle and try to break through. Also shoot any piece of rock or metal descending to fall on top of teammates if unable to reach them in time.

If Milno makes it in time, drag Thomas, May and or Empyrea to a safe place. If he isn't able to, he tries to help the closest teammate in a bad situation.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2012, 11:53:04 pm by Caellath »
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #4172 on: June 22, 2012, 08:45:25 pm »

((On the other hand, she might not appreciate being a soulless coward for the duration.))
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #4173 on: June 22, 2012, 08:47:16 pm »

((On the other hand, she might not appreciate being a soulless coward for the duration.))
((Soulless cowards and teamkillers are the funnest though!))
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4174 on: June 22, 2012, 08:49:27 pm »

((She should have left me with instructions ç.ç

If she had told me "If Empyrea has a shot at saving her teammates while 10-meter-big concrete chunks fall off the sky after a miniature star just exploded, do it." then I would know what to do right now. I also edited E's action just in case.

What would you do in this case if she had been left to your care? The "Oops, well she died like a true hero." excuse does not sound nicely to me.))
« Last Edit: June 22, 2012, 08:51:03 pm by Caellath »
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4175 on: June 22, 2012, 09:08:19 pm »

(( This game makes Tropes for itself.

You Fail Math Forever
Death Makes You Female
etc.))
Latch onto Milno, get away.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4176 on: June 22, 2012, 09:11:48 pm »

((Note to myself: Getting some points in aux so Milno may fare better at flying.))
>Yes?

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #4177 on: June 22, 2012, 09:15:26 pm »

((I'd consider reasonable deaths to be acceptable. Like, what Faith did with Lukas- she might have hurt her escape chances, but not by a huge margin, and it's a pretty reasonable thing to do.))
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4178 on: June 22, 2012, 09:20:37 pm »

((I'd consider reasonable deaths to be acceptable. Like, what Faith did with Lukas- she might have hurt her escape chances, but not by a huge margin, and it's a pretty reasonable thing to do.))
((Yeah, but in that case you risked Faith, your character, to save Lukas, Prosperus' character. In my case, I would have to send Sky's character to save Thomas and May.))
>Yes?

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #4179 on: June 22, 2012, 09:28:54 pm »

((Yeah, but in that case you risked Faith, your character, to save Lukas, Prosperus' character. In my case, I would have to send Sky's character to save Thomas and May.))
((That's what I'm saying, though. If I'd left Faith in someone else's care, and they'd done what I'd done and gotten killed because of it, I wouldn't really blame them- it was a reasonable action, it just happened to end badly.))

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4180 on: June 22, 2012, 09:31:36 pm »

((Eh, I would want people to act according to my character.))

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #4181 on: June 22, 2012, 09:34:54 pm »

((Eh, I would want people to act according to my character.))
((Well, that too, which is why I'm assuming "reasonable" risks would be fine. I really don't know E enough to say what she'd do when controlled by Sky, but I'm guessing it wouldn't be fleeing like that.))

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4182 on: June 22, 2012, 09:40:03 pm »

((I had already edited the action, and I edited it again. I think E would act somewhat like Milno. And Milno can and will try to help, it is just that he values his life over anyone else's.))
>Yes?

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4183 on: June 22, 2012, 09:42:11 pm »

((Oh mah gawd, everyone is died! Seriously, I can't leave you lot alone for a second. :) Good luck!
Personally, I could imagine E charging in to the rescue, but of course I can also see where Caellath is coming from with not wanting to get Sky's character killed.))
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4184 on: June 22, 2012, 09:42:38 pm »

((Quick question to you people: How would you like to pay for a helmet that gives you the cameyes sensor suite, gives better protection than a normal helmet from stuff externally and from you bashing your head around inside it, has a locator becon inside it for finding your noggin incase it goes missing, possibly have sonar built into it and also have all the circuits and wiring insulated from EMP?

I'm asking cause I'm thinking of designing such a thing back on the ship, and if I can get a working model, I think that it would definately come in handy. Might also put in some kind of mapping software and a computer to handle all sorts of calculations and shit, as well as something to tell you which way is up incase you loose your sense of balance.))
Pages: 1 ... 277 278 [279] 280 281 ... 1256