Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 198 199 [200] 201 202 ... 1256

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette (Original Thread: Rules, Armory, Misson archive 1-11)  (Read 3940381 times)

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Mission 3: More mindf***ing goodness.
« Reply #2985 on: May 21, 2012, 05:41:34 pm »

((@GM: One of the voices should be Feyri's. That would get Jim disturbed.

Either that or he would discover he is the one crazy, since Feyri is too much in love with him to even consider shooting his back. Also, I would like to note something here, but I forgot. Maybe that the current team is probably losing half its members this mission.))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #2986 on: May 21, 2012, 05:44:37 pm »

((Still too early to predict casualties, I think. There's plenty of room for complete and pointless annihilation, relatively flawless victory, and just about everything in between.

That said, I'm leaning slightly away from flawless victory. :P))
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2987 on: May 21, 2012, 06:18:37 pm »

"I knew those fuckers were acting too apologetic. Wonder why they re-activated me, then... not to be more sporting if they're planning on shooting me in the back. Probably just more fun if I'm awake when they do it."

Grumbling to himself, Jim searched the Rec Room for anything that might be useful or relevant.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2988 on: May 21, 2012, 06:30:09 pm »

"Locks, maaaan... Why do they have to be so stubborn?"

Slice this sucker open!

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #2989 on: May 21, 2012, 06:36:44 pm »

"I knew those fuckers were acting too apologetic. Wonder why they re-activated me, then... not to be more sporting if they're planning on shooting me in the back. Probably just more fun if I'm awake when they do it."

Grumbling to himself, Jim searched the Rec Room for anything that might be useful or relevant.
You look around for something of relevance, poking idly at computers,digging through pocket, checking under the seat cushions of the couch and generally ransacking the place. You find exactly one datapad, with a broken screen. 

"Locks, maaaan... Why do they have to be so stubborn?"

Slice this sucker open!
[Aux:2] You slice and dice and cut and gouge randomly with your torch, hacking a half dozen molten slits in the door but failing to open it.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2990 on: May 21, 2012, 07:48:25 pm »

Jim chucked the datapad into the corner. "Nothing of worth there," he reported to Feyri and Bishop as he went to Storage. He trusted Feyri, and Bishop... seemed all right, although he didn't know enough about him to make a call. Charro and Mesk, though... those two were clearly plotting against him. They had been from the start. Why else would Mesk ask Steve to leave him defenseless in a hostile zone?
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #2991 on: May 21, 2012, 07:51:36 pm »

Jim chucked the datapad into the corner. "Nothing of worth there," he reported to Feyri and Bishop as he went to Storage. He trusted Feyri, and Bishop... seemed all right, although he didn't know enough about him to make a call. Charro and Mesk, though... those two were clearly plotting against him. They had been from the start. Why else would Mesk ask Steve to leave him defenseless in a hostile zone?
You leave the rec room and head over to the storage room, or at least the door. You watch as Bishop spazs out and hacks up the door randomly. Yeah, that seems to really be helping.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2992 on: May 21, 2012, 07:57:31 pm »

"Allow me." Jim attempted to melt the door like he had done earlier, to allow passage.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2993 on: May 21, 2012, 08:59:42 pm »

"The colours man... Woooow... Look, I think I made a picture. Cool."

Bishop stands up and backs off to stand next to Jim.

"You find anything?"

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #2994 on: May 21, 2012, 09:13:25 pm »

"Allow me." Jim attempted to melt the door like he had done earlier, to allow passage.
[Exotic:1+1+1]
You concentrate and manage to heat it red hot but it doesn't melt away.

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #2995 on: May 21, 2012, 09:19:44 pm »

(I knew it!  I knew it all along!  I knew Jim was crazy!  They said I was mad, mad!  Who's mad now!)

Mesk took a long look at the supplies.  "Could probably use some of that to refill my kit... there might be records here, too."
Search the medical supplies for anything I can use before looking for medical records.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2996 on: May 21, 2012, 09:20:29 pm »

"Pretty much nothing. The metal's about to melt, just give me another moment to concentrate." Jim continued to heat the metal. He almost had it, he knew it.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #2997 on: May 21, 2012, 09:37:10 pm »

(I knew it!  I knew it all along!  I knew Jim was crazy!  They said I was mad, mad!  Who's mad now!)

Mesk took a long look at the supplies.  "Could probably use some of that to refill my kit... there might be records here, too."
Search the medical supplies for anything I can use before looking for medical records.
You search around the room, finding enough supplies to restock your advanced kit as well as medical records. The records detail a disease which had been effecting many of the men at the base, mostly the scientists and men working on data from the experiments taking place. It apparently begins with delusions and hallucinations, followed by paranoia and feelings of persecution, and then uncontrollable violence. The Record seems incomplete, as though whoever was compiling it left it aside for later, to fill in as more symptoms appeared.

"Pretty much nothing. The metal's about to melt, just give me another moment to concentrate." Jim continued to heat the metal. He almost had it, he knew it.
[exotic:1+1+1]
You manage to keep it red hot but nothing else. As you concentrate on melting the door you swear you see Feyri reaching for her sabre behind you.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #2998 on: May 21, 2012, 10:03:16 pm »

Spoiler: sheet (click to show/hide)

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #2999 on: May 21, 2012, 10:07:23 pm »

Mesk's eyes widened at the mention of unstoppable violence.  He hurried back to the rest of the team, and pulled Feyri aside.
"Hey, uh, you know Jim best, right?  Does he seem... paranoid, or persecuted, to you?  Because I found this medical report.  It says the next symptom after paranoia is violence.  And, well... you know.  Just keep an eye out, ok, and be ready to have to shut him down again.  You can use the panel on his back for that, right?
"I'm going back to the medical wing for now, let me know if his, condition, worsens."
Return to the medical wing and take a copy of the medical records.  Open the far door a crack and send my scouteye through.
Pages: 1 ... 198 199 [200] 201 202 ... 1256