Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 142 143 [144] 145 146 ... 1256

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette (Original Thread: Rules, Armory, Misson archive 1-11)  (Read 3938656 times)

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

(Keep in mind that the 20 KM distance assumes  you moving at a specific speed forward continuously. You've been buzzing around a lot, hovering in place, dodging around at high speeds and so on.)
((Suspected so. But I was hopeful about that duration taking in account high-speed flights.
Also, how many tokens for my damaged suit to be repaired and resupplied?))

Milno strays off a little further to search for more clearings.
"Thomas, stay here and pull Faith if anything strange happens or if a minute passes. I will check for more of those clearings."
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile

"You wanna split the loot 1/2 to you, Faith and I split the rest?"Thomas says, watching Faith very carefully.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff

(Keep in mind that the 20 KM distance assumes  you moving at a specific speed forward continuously. You've been buzzing around a lot, hovering in place, dodging around at high speeds and so on.)
((Suspected so. But I was hopeful about that duration taking in account high-speed flights.
Also, how many tokens for my damaged suit to be repaired and resupplied?))

Milno strays off a little further to search for more clearings.
"Thomas, stay here and pull Faith if anything strange happens or if a minute passes. I will check for more of those clearings."
Beyond a very large clearing a bit further north, there doesn't seem to be anything else.

((Fuel is refilled for free. Minor damage (such as small holes and such) is free too. Replacing the leg of the suit will be pretty cheap. Probably like 1-2 tokens))

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"You wanna split the loot 1/2 to you, Faith and I split the rest?"Thomas says, watching Faith very carefully.
Milno comes back to Thomas. He will leave the large clearing for later.
"Hey, I am not going to complain if I get a bigger share than each you individually. After all, I am the one retrieving those. So, I would say it is ok, unless Jim wants some of it, which will cause us to recalculate the shares.
Which remembers me, it is better if I turn all of it in and if we get any tokens from it, I will split them. After all, some of those may be more valuable than the rest."
« Last Edit: May 05, 2012, 08:42:21 pm by Caellath »
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

"Sure, I wouldn't mind a share." Jim walked over to the large clearing Milno had just left behind to see what was in the middle.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile

"Sounds good."

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

Cross stream, examine toys. Then hunt children by sound.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Are we going yet?!"

Yell this to teammates.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((GM, I ask of you to make this action's outcome hilarious.))
>Yes?

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff

You cross the stream, washing away your scent and losing any potential pursuers and crouch down to look at the toys. Tiny soldiers and aliens, set them up and watch them fight it out, there tiny little computer brains orchestrating a miniature battle. You pick them up. Still warm. They're close.

You slink through the underbrush, tracking your prey like a some sort of sex offender panther. You can smell their innocence. You follow the sounds of their laughter deeper into the forest but then, suddenly, the laughter is behind you. Oh god no, they've sensed you! The tables have turned! Now you must contend with the deadliest of all prey: Small children.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Do the Stanky Legg.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff

Do the Stanky Legg.
Where did I put that shock button...I know I've got it around here somewhere.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Do the Stanky Legg.
Where did I put that shock button...I know I've got it around here somewhere.
((Do it and save mankind.))
>Yes?

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

((So glad I phrased my action that way. :P))

Search for children normally.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Elisaz gets a subconscious idea that doing the Stanky Legg at the current moment may not be the best course of action. He looks around.
Look for Fauna. And do the Double Stanky Legg.
Pages: 1 ... 142 143 [144] 145 146 ... 1256