Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 139 140 [141] 142 143 ... 1256

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette (Original Thread: Rules, Armory, Misson archive 1-11)  (Read 3939757 times)

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile

Thomas goes to find literature with the others.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

"We should get those books then, we have enough time for that. And I should remind you the fact that we only have the old man's word about not crashing against the crappy world we are supposed to save. And you are also taking everything he said so far as absolute truth."
"Well do you think he's lying to us? I'd assume he'd just mindrape us, or if he was going to lie make it a good one."

She sighed heavily.

"But fine, let's go get those books..."

Reluctantly lead way to Zen gardens. Examine literature.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff

"Books? Hmm, I'd definitely like to take one of those to study whatever alien language they're written in... Who knows what sort of wonders might be hidden within."

Runs off to take a few books.

Thomas goes to find literature with the others.
"We should get those books then, we have enough time for that. And I should remind you the fact that we only have the old man's word about not crashing against the crappy world we are supposed to save. And you are also taking everything he said so far as absolute truth."
"Well do you think he's lying to us? I'd assume he'd just mindrape us, or if he was going to lie make it a good one."

She sighed heavily.

"But fine, let's go get those books..."

Reluctantly lead way to Zen gardens. Examine literature.
You all walk to the zen garden that has the books in it and stop at the edge. Faith stops at the edge. She never entered one before and still doesn't know what might happen. The others stop when she does. Inside the garden is a stack of 5 books. None of them look particularly alien, most look like ordinary paperbacks.

Ehndras

• Bay Watcher
  • Voidwalker
    • View Profile

Possible trap is possible.

"Erm... Tinman goes first?"

Quote from: Yoink
You're never too old to enjoy flying body parts.  
Quote from: Vector
Ehndras, you are the prettiest man I have ever seen
Quote from: Dorsidwarf
"I am a member of Earth. I enjoy to drink the water. In Earth we have an internal skeleton."

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"I agree. Head on out Mr. Roboto."Thomas scans the titles and the age of the books from a distance, looking for any that seem interesting or valuable.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"So how about a trade? You keep the razor and the amp, and I get the synth left arm?" Jim says to Milno.
"Which razor? Not the one I took from Juno and was already mine, I suppose? If not, then yes, you can keep my trophy in exchange for the amplifier and the extra razor."
Milno follows the group and gives the left arm to Jim.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2012, 10:54:06 pm by Caellath »
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Jim hands over his monorazor and takes the arm in exchange, then puts a foot in the garden as requested.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Jim hands over his monorazor and takes the arm in exchange, then puts a foot in the garden as requested.
((By the amplifier did you mean the one Milno already took from the left arm? Because that would make no sense and would not be in his best interests.))
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

(You can have the one in the right arm too, but I want to get back to the ship and let a professional remove it. No offense. :3)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

(You can have the one in the right arm too, but I want to get back to the ship and let a professional remove it. No offense. :3)
((None taken.))
>Yes?

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile

((Go Team!  :D))

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff

"So how about a trade? You keep the razor and the amp, and I get the synth left arm?" Jim says to Milno.
"Which razor? Not the one I took from Juno and was already mine, I suppose? If not, then yes, you can keep my trophy in exchange for the amplifier and the extra razor."
Milno follows the group and gives the left arm to Jim.
(Damn milno, you're carrying so many weapons, you could practically set up a black market to compete with the armory master)
Milno and jim meet up with Faith, mesk and thomas, trading severed limbs and weapons as they walk. After they complete the transaction Jim steps forward and puts one foot in the miniature clearing.

>Jim
The world around you freezes for a second and then it's something entirely different. You're standing in what you assume is a library, amongst rows of faux-wood shelves and low study tables. Red light streams in from the windows. You can hear someone talking in the distance.

>Everyone else
Jim steps into the clearing and then stops and remains absolutely still.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((@GM: I would actually consider that, but I have to relinquish Ivan's Gauss Rifle. So that leaves me with:
-2 Mono Razors / 1 Laser Rifle / 2 Kinetic Amplifiers
...Well, that sucks. Maybe plunging into the crazy library may help me. Or going back and killing the old geezer.))

Milno considered joining the fun. Then he tried to poke Jim's back with the laser rifle.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2012, 11:56:43 pm by Caellath »
>Yes?

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

"Huh. Books..." Jim said, sounding utterly bored. What was more interesting was that person talking. He looked behind him first for a way out, then advanced forward to find whoever it was.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Should we pull him out?"
Pages: 1 ... 139 140 [141] 142 143 ... 1256