Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 130 131 [132] 133 134 ... 1256

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette (Original Thread: Rules, Armory, Misson archive 1-11)  (Read 3941351 times)

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile

((Well there's only 1 way to find out. I'm just a bit sad that my bolo gun got fried when I was testing it. I'm going to have to protect the barrel somehow...))

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile

"Not me, help Milno!" Thomas shouts getting a safe distance away while he recovers. He attempts to see whats in the inner temple.

Ehndras

• Bay Watcher
  • Voidwalker
    • View Profile

Mason concentrates once more on Erik's legs, and hopes for the best. Or at least a violent fiery cutting laser of doom.
Quote from: Yoink
You're never too old to enjoy flying body parts.  
Quote from: Vector
Ehndras, you are the prettiest man I have ever seen
Quote from: Dorsidwarf
"I am a member of Earth. I enjoy to drink the water. In Earth we have an internal skeleton."

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff

((God damnit, his head should've been turned to mush right now. OH WAIT. GM, you forgot Elisaz/TCM's turn.

Edit: Also, I was aiming at his chest. I picked to shoot at his legs only if he happened to be disabled already.

Edit2: Holding my action until tomorrow, I guess, since I am going to sleep soon and I got to piece an action together after Elisaz's action is accounted for.))
Ehhhh you said to shoot if he has existing legs and was not charging at you, not if he was disabled. And he had legs left and wasn't charging you at that point.
After Thomas and Mason try their luck, the youth shoots with the laser rifle aiming to vaporize Erik's legs or arms if there still at least one existing and only if he is not charging.
Also yeah, missed him. Adding it now.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff

Elizas successfully tore his head off. It had negligible effects.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

(Does that negate his sonic attack?)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

((He used it later in the turn like normal, so I guess not.

This also damages the theory that there's anything important in his throat.))
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

(Guess so...)

Jim decided he'd had enough of a rest and tried to fry Erik's chest again.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile

(Right, so now we know the sonic attack originates from its chest.  Did tearing its head off blind/deafen it, I wonder?  I assume it still has some way of tracking us.)
Stop trying to cut its throat, focus on keeping myself and the injured alive.

Edit:
Also, reach out with my hitherto undiscovered psychic powers.  Most likely what happened to Erik and June was some sort of mind control relating to the anomaly here.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2012, 02:13:05 am by Remalle »

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

(Right, so now we know the sonic attack originates from its chest.  Did tearing its head off blind/deafen it, I wonder?  I assume it still has some way of tracking us.)
Stop trying to cut its throat, focus on keeping myself and the injured alive.
((I'd forgotten, but remember how Jim has cameras everywhere? It's possible he's lost X-Ray or similar special modes, but he can most likely see just fine.))
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((I'd forgotten, but remember how Jim has cameras everywhere? It's possible he's lost X-Ray or similar special modes, but he can most likely see just fine.))
((Yep. He still has some spare cameras.))

Milno grits his teeth and tries to fight the feeling. He really hates that shit.
"How about you stop screaming and die?"

Milno rockets back and spends some time recovering from his shakiness while constantly flying and staying out of Erik's range by far (since he is slower now).

If by some miracle Erik reaches Milno, he shoots the cyborg's chest with the gauss gun and tries to defend himself from Erik's attack with his mechanical arm.

« Last Edit: May 02, 2012, 07:08:23 am by Caellath »
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Melt Erik's back-torso, then dive back behind cover.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Edit: Nevermind. I just want him to die already.))
« Last Edit: May 02, 2012, 02:44:08 pm by Caellath »
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

((Edit: Nevermind. I just want him to die already.))
((Alllll we are saaaaaaaayiiiiing, is give peace a chaaaaaa-

[Erik Dex: 5+2][Faith Dex 3+1][Erik Str 3+2][Faith End 4-1][Erik Unconv Wep: 3+3]))

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((@IronyOwl: Make Faith hug him. I'm ok, even thrilled by the idea.))
>Yes?
Pages: 1 ... 130 131 [132] 133 134 ... 1256