Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 75 76 [77] 78 79 ... 1256

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette (Original Thread: Rules, Armory, Misson archive 1-11)  (Read 3939123 times)

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Mission 2: Dear Dairy, I love a robot man.
« Reply #1140 on: April 19, 2012, 05:15:00 pm »

Jim takes a step forward, feinting another jab with his left hand before reaching out with his right to catch Milno by the wrist and apply a hammerlock.
Once more he sidesteps into Jim's attack and tries to twist his arm while moving to his back, knee'ing his back to make the mechanic body bend in an awkward angle.

"Well, I almost received a free robotic massage to my skull right there."

Wooops again. I remember those posts, I just forgot to add them. Alrighty, here we go, two people both trying to twist each other's arms behind their backs.

[jim dex roll:5]
[milno dex roll:5]

Jim feints a blow and then grabs at milno's left hand with his right while milno grabs at jim's left hand with is right.

[jim strength roll:1]
[milno strength roll:3]

Milno jerks his hand free and attempts to twist Jim's arm behind his back.

[jim strength roll:3]
[milno strength roll:4]

Milno manages to get behind jim and pull his arm up a bit but you can't complete the lock.

Try and locate a button that does something.
You poke randomly at the buttons but it doesn't seem to have an effect. You take closer look at the panel. It looks like it's not actually part of the base it's on, like it's been jury rigged into place. Maybe whatever it's attached to isn't letting you manipulate it.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2012, 05:17:27 pm by piecewise »

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #1141 on: April 19, 2012, 05:16:05 pm »

Try and take the panel off the base, twisting slightly. Try not to break it.
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1142 on: April 19, 2012, 05:17:59 pm »

see if i can tell what the metal thing is. if no, move closer to him with my offering.
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

Ehndras

• Bay Watcher
  • Voidwalker
    • View Profile
« Reply #1143 on: April 19, 2012, 05:19:42 pm »

((I'm so lost then :P))

Mason attempts to reach the odd seed-man for questioning.
Quote from: Yoink
You're never too old to enjoy flying body parts.  
Quote from: Vector
Ehndras, you are the prettiest man I have ever seen
Quote from: Dorsidwarf
"I am a member of Earth. I enjoy to drink the water. In Earth we have an internal skeleton."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1144 on: April 19, 2012, 05:23:00 pm »

Jim attempts to duck back and through, reversing Milno's hammerlock into one of his own.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1145 on: April 19, 2012, 05:33:44 pm »

Grab his other arm and knee his back until it bends at an angle that strains the metal body, then try to take advantage of the situation: tangle his arms trip him, tripping his feet and his momentum to throw him to the ground.

If he escapes before I am able to make my move, backdrop him when he tries to hammerlock me.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #1146 on: April 19, 2012, 05:48:16 pm »

Try and take the panel off the base, twisting slightly. Try not to break it.
You pull on the panel, twisting a bit as you do. As you pull the world around you seems to flicker and a high pitch shriek fills the air. You feel something creep across your scalp and a wave of nausea passes over you. You hear sounds like bones breaking and flesh tearing and your arms shiver and tingle.

see if i can tell what the metal thing is. if no, move closer to him with my offering.
You circle around the clearing, staying on the edge. The metal thing looks like a a large chunk of debris, a sensor array atop a hunk of metal plating.

((I'm so lost then :P))

Mason attempts to reach the odd seed-man for questioning.
You walk over to the old man and wave your hand in front of him. No response. You write "Hello" on the ground. No response. Hmm.

Jim attempts to duck back and through, reversing Milno's hammerlock into one of his own.
Grab his other arm and knee his back until it bends at an angle that strains the metal body, then try to take advantage of the situation: tangle his arms trip him, tripping his feet and his momentum to throw him to the ground.

If he escapes before I am able to make my move, backdrop him when he tries to hammerlock me.

[Jim dex roll:3]
[Milno dex roll:5]

Milno grabs Jim's other arm and brings his knee up into the space between Jim's metal shoulder blades. 
[Jim strength roll:2]
[milno strength roll:2]

Milno tries to push Jim while jim struggles to break free. Neither succeed in their attempts.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2012, 05:54:52 pm by piecewise »

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1147 on: April 19, 2012, 06:16:20 pm »

Jim decides to do two things in sequence to break Milno's hold: first, he throws his head back in a sort of reverse headbutt, then pushes off with his feet and tries to fall onto his back, squashing his opponent beneath him.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1148 on: April 19, 2012, 06:19:22 pm »

Try to knee his back until it bends at an angle that strains the metal body, then take advantage of the situation: tangle his arms, tripping his feet and using the momentum and his own weight to throw him to the ground.

If he escapes before I am able to make my move, grab and backdrop him when he tries to attack me.

"You are pretty heavy; I advise you to consult Dr.Ivan on losing some of that weight."

((Basically the same thing, just corrected.))
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Ehndras

• Bay Watcher
  • Voidwalker
    • View Profile
« Reply #1149 on: April 19, 2012, 06:20:19 pm »

"Oh great, a Silent Buddhist Space-Monk. Just what I needed in a folded space-time anomaly."

Shaking his head, Mason steps away from the Monk and attempts to heat up the seed, targeting a dime-sized point in its center, hoping damage or discomfort to the seed or the Monk might cause something interesting to occur.
Quote from: Yoink
You're never too old to enjoy flying body parts.  
Quote from: Vector
Ehndras, you are the prettiest man I have ever seen
Quote from: Dorsidwarf
"I am a member of Earth. I enjoy to drink the water. In Earth we have an internal skeleton."

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #1150 on: April 19, 2012, 06:37:37 pm »

Let go. See if anything is holding the panel to the base.
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1151 on: April 19, 2012, 06:41:18 pm »

Elisaz jumps up and heads over to the virtual reality machines. He slips one of the helmets on and starts the simulation.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #1152 on: April 19, 2012, 07:41:40 pm »

Jim decides to do two things in sequence to break Milno's hold: first, he throws his head back in a sort of reverse headbutt, then pushes off with his feet and tries to fall onto his back, squashing his opponent beneath him.
Try to knee his back until it bends at an angle that strains the metal body, then take advantage of the situation: tangle his arms, tripping his feet and using the momentum and his own weight to throw him to the ground.

If he escapes before I am able to make my move, grab and backdrop him when he tries to attack me.

"You are pretty heavy; I advise you to consult Dr.Ivan on losing some of that weight."

((Basically the same thing, just corrected.))

[Milno Dex roll:4]
[Jim Dex roll:5]

Milno brings another knee into Jim's back before Jim's head rotates 180 degrees to face him. His Emoticon changes to a >: D as he head butts Milno square in the face.
[Jim strength roll:5]
[Milno End roll:5]

Milno smiles as blood drips from his freshly smashed nose. He hasn't moved an inch.
[Jim dex roll:3]
[Milno dex roll:5]

Jim tries to plant his feet and shove himself over backwards but his feet slide on the smooth floor of the sparing ring and he only manages to launch himself backwards with a bit of force. Milno, seeing an opportunity,releases jim's arm and then wraps his arms around jim's chest, using Jim's momentum and trying for a suplex.
[milno strength roll: 3]
[Jim dex roll:5]

As Milno brings Jim up and begins to throw him, jim wraps his feet behind milno's ankles and yanks hard, pulling his feet out of under him. The suplex becomes a bodyslam as jim's 300 pounds crash down on Milno and pound him into the floor.
[Milno end roll:5]
The silence after the two men fall to the ground is broken by a chuckle.
"You know, you're not as heavy as I thought you were." Milno mutters from under the cyborg.
[Milno Strength roll:3]
Milno shoves Jim up and manages to slide his upper body out from under him, but his legs are still pinned beneath the metal man.

"Oh great, a Silent Buddhist Space-Monk. Just what I needed in a folded space-time anomaly."

Shaking his head, Mason steps away from the Monk and attempts to heat up the seed, targeting a dime-sized point in its center, hoping damage or discomfort to the seed or the Monk might cause something interesting to occur.

You concentrate on a dime sized area in the center of the seed and will it to burn. [Exotic wep roll:6] You grit your teeth as the amp activates, spreading into your brain, overriding your mind to process data. For an instant if feels like someone has put a vice on your head, crushing your skull, and then the feeling of the amp's influence races ahead uncontrollably. Your vision swims with equations and you can make out the widening sphere of burning power, slowly spreading to engulf the entire man. The old man's eyes open suddenly and he looks directly at you.[Will roll: 5] You feel the presence stab into your mind, seeking to destroy you, to hold you, to petrify you. You force it out and feel it tear parts of you away as it goes. The burning sphere glows white with heat and you feel it, even through the suit. And then it's over.

You fall back and lay there, panting. Your vision is red and blurry and you feel blood running from your nose. You push yourself back up into a sitting position and look around. The forest is gone; replaced by a field of grass. The wreckage is still there, red hot in some places, and the men are looking around in confusion. There, in the wreckage, where the man used to be, is something that looks vaguely organic, like a burnt fungus or bizarre fleshy polyp. Embedded in that unknown thing is a field manipulator.

Let go. See if anything is holding the panel to the base.
You let go and look at the base again. There are several wires and cables holding the panel to the base.

Elisaz jumps up and heads over to the virtual reality machines. He slips one of the helmets on and starts the simulation.
You wander to the VR machine, slip on the helmet and the gloves, clamp on the IV system and turn on the machine. Three options flash on screen

>Battle of Hexbarax

>Poacher

>Punch Many Things.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1153 on: April 19, 2012, 07:46:43 pm »

Jim immediately grabs Milno's legs, stands, and applies a Boston crab.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1154 on: April 19, 2012, 07:53:11 pm »

Milno licks some of the blood dripping from his nose and grins (of course).
"Salty. I guess blood could have a better taste, but it is my blood after all."

Milno tries to revert and send Jim crashing face-first into the nearest hard surface with a throw.

If Jim is successful in his attack, slip and revert. Then ground suplex, with the same result of sending Jim face-first into the nearest hard surface.

« Last Edit: April 19, 2012, 07:56:28 pm by Caellath »
>Yes?
Pages: 1 ... 75 76 [77] 78 79 ... 1256