Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 63 64 [65] 66 67 ... 1256

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette (Original Thread: Rules, Armory, Misson archive 1-11)  (Read 3943996 times)

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Mission 2: Hedge Maze from Hell.
« Reply #960 on: April 17, 2012, 06:50:26 pm »

"Uhh, what's up? Adrian says to the men in the field.

You activate your external speakers and ask "What's up?" The men stare at you unmoving. Eventually one points to his helmet about where his ears would be and then shakes his head. He crouches down and begins writing in the dirt.

"No sound here. Radio only works with team members. Talk like this."

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #961 on: April 17, 2012, 06:51:53 pm »

"What's up?" Adrian writes in the field.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #962 on: April 17, 2012, 06:55:42 pm »

Elizas saunters down to the armory. Once he arrives, he places his opera in front of the Armory Master. "I'd like this to be published." He subtly inspects her body.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #963 on: April 17, 2012, 06:59:26 pm »

Milno smiles.

"Does this ship only carry heavy weaponry or does it have dogfighters, hover tanks and the like? If yes, who drives them in case of need, the criminals?"

((Elizas may just be trying to get a ticket for an one-way trip through the airlock. NPC =/= harmless.))
« Last Edit: April 17, 2012, 07:03:28 pm by Caellath »
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #964 on: April 17, 2012, 07:19:31 pm »

"What's up?" Adrian writes in the field.
You write "Whats up" in the dirt

"No way out. Everywhere leads back here."

The man gestures for you to follow him and he walks off toward the metal object, something that you can now tell is a piece of spaceship wreckage. It's far too big to be from a shuttle.

Elizas saunters down to the armory. Once he arrives, he places his opera in front of the Armory Master. "I'd like this to be published." He subtly inspects her body.
You walk t the armory and slip your manuscript through the slot. "I'd like this to be published." you say, whilst looking the armory master up and down. She is extremely good looking and from what you can tell, extremely augmented.

The armory master looks at you, specifically what you're eyes are doing and smiles a bit. She opens the notebook and thumbs through the pages, her smile never fading. After she's finished her inspection she carefully closes the notebook and then places it gingerly into a compartment on the wall labeled "Refuse" before pressing a button on her keypad. There is a soft "Thunk" as the refuse compartment is vented down long chute into space.

The Armory master knits her fingers and looks over them at you. "Anything else I  can help you with?"

Milno smiles.

"Does this ship only carry heavy weaponry or does it have dogfighters, hover tanks and the like? If yes, who drives them in case of need, the criminals?"

((Elizas may just be trying to get a ticket for an one-way trip through the airlock. NPC =/= harmless.))

>Oh, but where would the fun be in simply telling you. You'll just have to stay alive and see for yourself.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #965 on: April 17, 2012, 07:22:17 pm »

You walk t the armory and slip your manuscript through the slot. "I'd like this to be published." you say, whilst looking the armory master up and down. She is extremely good looking and from what you can tell, extremely augmented.

The armory master looks at you, specifically what you're eyes are doing and smiles a bit. She opens the notebook and thumbs through the pages, her smile never fading. After she's finished her inspection she carefully closes the notebook and then places it gingerly into a compartment on the wall labeled "Refuse" before pressing a button on her keypad. There is a soft "Thunk" as the refuse compartment is vented down long chute into space.

The Armory master knits her fingers and looks over them at you. "Anything else I  can help you with?"

((Yeah, just be glad she didn't chute you... In fact I think you must've actually made a good imrpession, considering you're still alive. :P))
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #966 on: April 17, 2012, 07:28:01 pm »

Adrian writes again, this time with two questions:
"Are all these wreckage bits from one ship?"
"What's in the center of this place."

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #967 on: April 17, 2012, 07:37:08 pm »

Elisaz grins cutely and asks her, "So, where does that chute go?"

@Yoink: Hey, Elisaz is super Charismatic, Intelligent, and Sexy. That's how he's managed to stay alive so long.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #968 on: April 17, 2012, 07:41:18 pm »

Adrian writes again, this time with two questions:
"Are all these wreckage bits from one ship?"
"What's in the center of this place."

You catch the man by the shoulder and then write your questions in the dirt.

"Don't know. There is only one piece here. Nothing to compare."

"Don't know. Came here first. Trapped."

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #969 on: April 17, 2012, 07:42:17 pm »

Elisaz grins cutely and asks her, "So, where does that chute go?"

@Yoink: Hey, Elisaz is super Charismatic, Intelligent, and Sexy. That's how he's managed to stay alive so long.

The armory master raises an eyebrow a fraction of an inch. "Would you like to see?"

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #970 on: April 17, 2012, 07:46:12 pm »

He grins. "No thanks, I believe I'm fine where I stand. So, how do you find it being the Armory Master?"

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #971 on: April 17, 2012, 07:49:54 pm »

The armory master raises an eyebrow a fraction of an inch. "Would you like to see?"
((Aww yeah. Elisaz got this.))

Milno looks towards the ceiling.

"Well, well, well. It seems this experience may prove to be fun. I will eagerly wait for the time when those treats are unveiled."
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #972 on: April 17, 2012, 07:55:35 pm »

He grins. "No thanks, I believe I'm fine where I stand. So, how do you find it being the Armory Master?"
"I used to enjoy it but as of about 30 seconds ago it's become increasingly tedious."

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #973 on: April 17, 2012, 08:05:17 pm »

"I used to enjoy it but as of about 30 seconds ago it's become increasingly tedious."

He shakes his head. "Ah, how disappointing. How did you find yourself appointed to this position in the first place?"

(( Here's a picture of Elisaz, for reference:

))

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #974 on: April 17, 2012, 08:20:05 pm »

He shakes his head. "Ah, how disappointing. How did you find yourself appointed to this position in the first place?"

(( Here's a picture of Elisaz, for reference:

))
[Charisma roll:2] The Armory Master closes her eyes and rubs her temples for a moment before looking up and you with an inscrutable expression.

"5...4...3..." She counts slowly, the fingers on one hand lowering as she does.
Pages: 1 ... 63 64 [65] 66 67 ... 1256