Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 1256

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette (Original Thread: Rules, Armory, Misson archive 1-11)  (Read 3941633 times)

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Mission 2 starting soon. Enlist now!
« Reply #645 on: April 14, 2012, 08:51:17 pm »

((Oh, you people.  :P

Still, awaiting GM confirmation that I go out of the room and into the Rec. If Jim is talking to me, then I think he is talking to Milno instead.))

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #646 on: April 14, 2012, 08:52:17 pm »

(lol. Well, what can I say to that?

@Ninja Tiruin: It might be a situation where it didn't need any rolling so it just automatically went through.)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #647 on: April 14, 2012, 08:57:29 pm »

((piecewise: Maybe PM'ing whoever is in the waitlist would help. One last slot remaining.

Also, requesting updated character sheets of both squads upon mission briefing.  :D ))

Edit: GM Ninja.

Examine dials on my sabre!

"I think I'll...hold back for now. God Speed to everyone who partakes in this mission, but if anything fails, I'll be part of the reinforcement team. Hopefully, with Milno and Jim in tow." Feyri said as she left the room. If she wanted to survive and help others survive, she had to be in fit condition to do so.

Especially when everyone else had such great weaponry and armor at their disposal!

Find any training room where Milno and Jim are sparring, ask if I could join in.

Be part of the Reinforcement Team.

:-\
Sorry, there was literally 16 posts while I was making that one, yours got lost in there.

You take a look at the dials on your Sabre's handle. They're not labeled. Huh, that seems dangerous.

You rock up off your seat and head for the Rec hall after hearing another conscript talk about a man with a robotic arm and a robot spooning in there. You find Milno and Jim splayed out on the ground in a rather juryrigged looking ring.

"Hey, um..Mind if I join you?" You ask, hoping your guess about whats going on here is right.

> Wait, wait. Let me get the video camera. Dual Cyborg on girl action, go go go.

Thats Ehndras :P
((I know. I prefer Pentagram Guy. Wohoo, another 6, oh wait, dafuq?
Feyri/Tiruin picked coming to the Rec area.))
Milno talks to the air while wrestling with Jim.

"We should name our group, it may be good for the morale." he says between his movements "How about The Bastards? It certainly fits like a glove on us, and it is a very beautiful name to boot. Steve, could you pass the message?"

Use my advantageous position to roll back while holding onto Jim and throw him away from me.
Ignoring Steve, Jim decided to take advantage of the fact he now had Milno in his guard. He immediately went for a gogoplata.
Milno dex roll: 3
Jim dex roll: 6

Milno tries to move but Jim is faster; too fast in fact. With lighting speed Jim tries to pin milno's neck against his shin, but ends up simply driving his knee into milno's jaw.
Milno End roll: 1
Jim Strength roll: 1

Luckily Jim manages to slow the blow at the last second, delivering a light blow rather then a mechanical jackhammer to Milno's face. Blood drips from a newly acquired split lip as Milno rolls off of Jim and rises to one knee.

"I'll take you on next, if you want. I'm not going to get tired anytime soon," Jim said, glancing over toward Feyri, his face emoticon turning into a ;D.

Feyri's face instantly becomes dominated by a massive, if not entirely wholesome, grin.

"We should name our group, it may be good for the morale." Milno says, wiping blood from his mouth "How about The Bastards? It certainly fits like a glove on us, and it is a very beautiful name to boot. Steve, could you pass the message?"

>What am I? Your facebook page? 60% of your little group is less then 10 feet away from you. Tell them yourself.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #648 on: April 14, 2012, 09:05:15 pm »

((Did Feyri really get what is happening right? OH WAIT, what was she thinking that was happening in first place?
Milno snickers.

"Your female version, also known as Faith, is at the debriefing room. Obviously the people here heard, but not her. Ah nevermind. No, Feyri, there is nothing sexual here for you. Bad girl."

Grab Jim by the ankles, roll backwards and attempt a throw to my back.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #649 on: April 14, 2012, 09:12:27 pm »

Jim responds by allowing Milno to grab his ankles, then draws his knees back to his chest and places his feet on the man's chest before throwing them out straight to launch him away. "Uh... what are you talking about, Milno? Did I miss something between the you and her?"
« Last Edit: April 14, 2012, 09:20:56 pm by SeriousConcentrate »
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #650 on: April 14, 2012, 09:37:12 pm »

((Did Feyri really get what is happening right? OH WAIT, what was she thinking that was happening in first place?
Milno snickers.

"Your female version, also known as Faith, is at the debriefing room. Obviously the people here heard, but not her. Ah nevermind. No, Feyri, there is nothing sexual here for you. Bad girl."

Grab Jim by the ankles, roll backwards and attempt a throw to my back.
Jim responds by allowing Milno to grab his ankles, then draws his knees back to his chest and places his feet on the man's chest before throwing them out straight to launch him away. "Uh... what are you talking about, Milno? Did I miss something between the you and her?"
Milno Dex Roll: 5+1
Milno jumps forward and grabs at Jims ankles, but over shoots and grabs his knees instead. Undeterred, He begins to roll back, trying to throw Jim behind him.

Milno Strength roll:5
Jim Dex roll: 5
(fuck, what happens here?)

Milno, displaying a burst of super human strength, lifts Jim from the ground and hurls the mechanical man behind him. Jim, displaying a burst of super human coordination, catches himself rolls, ending up on the other side of the ring. Both combatants slowly rise to their feet. Milno is looking a little tired.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #651 on: April 14, 2012, 09:42:52 pm »

Milno facepalms amidst his breathing.

"Oh Holy Flying Spaghetti Monster. What is happening here?"

((Shit, why am I thinking about Fist of the North Star right now?))
« Last Edit: April 14, 2012, 10:09:35 pm by Caellath »
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #652 on: April 14, 2012, 09:44:28 pm »

"Nicely done," Jim said with a nod of respect to Milno. It couldn't have been easy to lift all that metal, much less throw it. "Want to keep going, or do you want to call it a day?" If Milno did, Jim would close distance cautiously, then shoot forward for a collar and elbow tie-up. From there, he'd simply attempt to overpower him and throw him to the ground.

(Also, I guess Jim sounds like this now thanks to being a robot. ^^^)
« Last Edit: April 14, 2012, 09:49:32 pm by SeriousConcentrate »

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #653 on: April 14, 2012, 09:49:59 pm »

((Full-on, I'm human. I suspected the match would end with me on the ground anyway.))

Milno nods.

"You were incredibly nimble for someone in a metal body. Weren't we supposed to have opposite roles? You strong while I stood as the agile one...? Anyway, it was a nice match. Let's finish it."

Try a finishing move by grabbing Jim and then backdropping him.
>Yes?

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #654 on: April 14, 2012, 10:15:22 pm »

"Nicely done," Jim said with a nod of respect to Milno. It couldn't have been easy to lift all that metal, much less throw it. "Want to keep going, or do you want to call it a day?" If Milno did, Jim would close distance cautiously, then shoot forward for a collar and elbow tie-up. From there, he'd simply attempt to overpower him and throw him to the ground.

(Also, I guess Jim sounds like this now thanks to being a robot. ^^^)
((Full-on, I'm human. I suspected the match would end with me on the ground anyway.))

Milno nods.

"You were incredibly nimble for someone in a metal body. Weren't we supposed to have opposite roles? You strong while I stood as the agile one...? Anyway, it was a nice match. Let's finish it."

Try a finishing move by grabbing Jim and then backdropping him.
Milno Dex roll:3
Jim Dex Roll: 5

Milno moves to grab Jim, but Jim easily evades and grabs Milno by the back of the neck.

Milno Strength roll:1
Jim Strength roll:5

With out a wasted movement Jim hoists Milno a half a foot into the air and slams him face first into the ground.

Milno End roll: 3-1

Milno slams into the ground with a wet thud and lays still. A few seconds later a faint "Ow." gurgles up from the prone figure.

>Machines: 1, Humans:0

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #655 on: April 14, 2012, 10:19:25 pm »

Jim knelt next to Milno with a :\ emoticon. "Sorry. Didn't know how strong this body was. You OK?" He turned to Feyri. "And do you still want a go? Still plenty of time to kill."

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #656 on: April 14, 2012, 10:35:26 pm »

Milno gets back up and goes to get some patching (sorry, internet connection going glitchy).

"Yeah, I am fine. Nice match, but I guess I'll take some of my time to patch me up. And the thing about Feyri is that she is head over heels for you. I don't doubt that each time we weren't looking and while you were in that semi-coma state, she was caressing your carcass. Which by the way was made way worse when Ivan shot off most of your torso."

Milno leaves the place to fix his face while whistling cheerfully.

"You better be careful when you are around Feyri. You never know when she'll try to abuse your metal body."
« Last Edit: April 14, 2012, 10:53:46 pm by Caellath »
>Yes?

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #657 on: April 14, 2012, 10:40:30 pm »

Jim's emoticon flickers between static and a ? as he tries to process this. "Uh, what? I don't even..."

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #658 on: April 14, 2012, 10:45:48 pm »

Man, Milno's a dick. :P
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #659 on: April 14, 2012, 10:48:20 pm »

Which by the way was made way worse when Ivan shot off most of your torso."
Wow. Thanks.

Man, Milno's a dick. :P
+1
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 1256