Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1029 1030 [1031] 1032 1033 ... 1256

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette (Original Thread: Rules, Armory, Misson archive 1-11)  (Read 3942136 times)

Thearpox

• Bay Watcher
  • Failure isn't allowed until it's mandatory.
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette:Mission 9: The Curse of Ivan Continues.
« Reply #15450 on: July 30, 2013, 01:55:08 pm »

((Ok, now I would feel stupid for not getting it. Except for the fact that no one actually even tried to open a door.

To Below: Nobody actually tried to open it.))
« Last Edit: July 30, 2013, 01:59:03 pm by Thearpox »
Why are 100% of my posts in ER? I already have another account. Created this one specifically for playing.

Not online every Friday evening till Saturday night. If I am listed as online, I am still not online, as my computer has an annoying habit of waking up to the tiniest distraction and then going off to sleep again.

List of links to charts and graphs here. Work in progress. Check it out?

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #15451 on: July 30, 2013, 01:55:32 pm »

((The garage door?))
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #15452 on: July 30, 2013, 02:00:56 pm »

((Well, he sure succeeded in opening the wall, which I believe was part of the curse. Doors are no go, walls are go.))
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15453 on: July 30, 2013, 02:04:14 pm »

((The curse of Ivan? How is Ivan even tagentally related here?))

Zeph successfully reboots Vich's suit and his radio at the same time. You knew there was a reason you kept her around. Beyond the pleasant curves and the chance of repopulating this barren, hellish world with her, that is.
((Wait, what chance?))
((She's female.))
((Yes, but not of the same species.
Sorry.
I was just insinuating that she would not sleep with you if you were the last man on the planet, although it might improve your chances.))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Thearpox

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15454 on: July 30, 2013, 02:20:13 pm »

((The curse of Ivan? How is Ivan even tagentally related here?))

Zeph successfully reboots Vich's suit and his radio at the same time. You knew there was a reason you kept her around. Beyond the pleasant curves and the chance of repopulating this barren, hellish world with her, that is.
((Wait, what chance?))
((She's female.))
((Yes, but not of the same species.
Sorry.
I was just insinuating that she would not sleep with you if you were the last man on the planet, although it might improve your chances.))
((How come you're speaking for her? Mind you, that's a perfectly reasonable opinion to hold for Vich, but I don't remember her entrusting her character to you in any way. As a matter of fact, I have no idea how you came to this conclusion.))
Why are 100% of my posts in ER? I already have another account. Created this one specifically for playing.

Not online every Friday evening till Saturday night. If I am listed as online, I am still not online, as my computer has an annoying habit of waking up to the tiniest distraction and then going off to sleep again.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15455 on: July 30, 2013, 02:20:46 pm »

((I was making fun of your character.))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Thearpox

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15456 on: July 30, 2013, 02:26:37 pm »

((...it wasn't funny. All I saw was you speaking for somebody else, who isn't even here to respond, pulling stuff completely out of the blue. Because I don't remember a single line of dialogue coming out of her mouth that would suggest that.))

((That's not making fun... in the best possible way. You make fun by saying something childish and stupid like "Ooooh! Vich is in love with Zephyr! Vich and Zephyr, sitting in a tree... then the police arrives and busts Vich for kidnapping and harassment. Should have known better then to hide in a tree."))
((Okay, that is funny, if juvenile.

By the way, does anyone else finds curious the fact that Piecewise always calls me the old man, when Vich is at best middle-aged at 47?
I mean, there's several character older, and some much older than me.))
« Last Edit: July 30, 2013, 02:35:02 pm by Thearpox »

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #15457 on: July 30, 2013, 02:29:47 pm »

((That's not making fun... in the best possible way. You make fun by saying something childish and stupid like "Ooooh! Vich is in love with Zephyr! Vich and Zephyr, sitting in a tree... then the police arrives and busts Vich for kidnapping and harassment. Should have known better then to hide in a tree."))

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15458 on: July 30, 2013, 02:47:11 pm »

((I don't make fun of others much. I'm out of practice.))
Sig

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #15459 on: July 30, 2013, 04:50:24 pm »

"Uhhhhh. How? What? Dammit. Do we have any spare helmets?'

Consider the probability of horrible death if I just use patches to sorta tape it together. Consider other ways to repair helmet.
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette:Mission 9: Blue Screen of Death
« Reply #15460 on: July 30, 2013, 04:54:50 pm »

((Don't think I would've seen the whole bit of Morul dragging him there. In fact, I don't think I would even know that the two were alone together.))

Find and collect Auron's helmet, then get about attaching his thermal camera to it. Don't bother with programming for compatibility, that's his end of the operation, just wire it up.
[handi:6]
You wire in an outrageous number of cameras. His head looks like a goddamn poppy seed bagel.
((Hooray for magical camera cloning. I only gave simus 2 cameras, one for me and one for her. The rest are still in my footlocker. :P))

retrieve and wear my helmet.
save a copy of the thermal optics program as it stands and begin modifying the original to incorporate the additional cameras to form a thermal radar and only use the two cameras installed over my eyes to form the thermal view filter.

Grab a roboarm (preferably one with a spare of the same orientation) and use it to replace mr limpy's missing leg, have mesk help if hes not busy.

« Last Edit: July 30, 2013, 09:23:22 pm by Unholy_Pariah »
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Thearpox

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15461 on: July 30, 2013, 05:20:43 pm »

Somehow stumble across thearpox and unlock his suit controls.
(...)

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #15462 on: July 30, 2013, 05:23:49 pm »

((Don't think I would've seen the whole bit of Morul dragging him there. In fact, I don't think I would even know that the two were alone together.))

Find and collect Auron's helmet, then get about attaching his thermal camera to it. Don't bother with programming for compatibility, that's his end of the operation, just wire it up.
[handi:6]
You wire in an outrageous number of cameras. His head looks like a goddamn poppy seed bagel.
((Hooray for magical camera cloning. I only gave simus 2 cameras, one for me and one for her. The rest are still in my footlocker. :P))

((Shh, don't question the fact that my overshot just gave you approximately 41250 square degrees of vision, minus the neck.))
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #15463 on: July 30, 2013, 05:32:07 pm »

((Just watch out you don't get information overload.))
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #15464 on: July 30, 2013, 05:32:18 pm »

Somehow stumble across thearpox and unlock his suit controls.
(...)
You are the guy trapped in his own suit right?
Or did i get the gender wrong?
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.
Pages: 1 ... 1029 1030 [1031] 1032 1033 ... 1256