Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 140 141 [142] 143 144 ... 326

Author Topic: Minecraft - Mods Thread  (Read 976525 times)

Vattic

• Bay Watcher
  • bibo ergo sum
    • View Profile
Re: Minecraft - Mods Thread
« Reply #2115 on: August 05, 2012, 10:25:14 pm »

Hearing about how angry people get over mod packs I'm surprised nobody has complained about me releasing all my 32x tekkit graphics as one download (sadly needs updating).

This MineZ is crazy. Just had two spawns where there I died of hunger. Either there was no food in chests or no buildings in miles. To be completely honest the second hunger death was down to the zombies I was trying to carve meat from without luck. I'd imagine this game really shines if you get a group of trustworthy people and use voice chat.
6 out of 7 dwarves aren't Happy.
How To Generate Small Islands

The Merchant Of Menace

• Bay Watcher
  • Work work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2116 on: August 06, 2012, 05:11:04 am »

tekkit
U SUPPORT TEKKIT ILLEGAL MODPACK I REPORT U TO POLICE FOR STEALING MODDERS PENNIES RAWRARAERAGAHRHEAGHRLPJVBGNH_URGHA_RUG{@JRVBGMREDASO{UBVHN
*Hugs*

Neyvn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2117 on: August 06, 2012, 06:50:42 am »

MineZ...

Interesting game. Wish that they didn't put Webs on stairs. Makes it impossible to get out of them due to rubberbanding issues... Became trapped in a stupid area and bled to death cause of a Zed coming at me while I was trying to assend... Ugh...
Quote from: Ubiq
Broker: Wasn't there an ambush squad here just a second ago?
Merchant: I don't know what you're talking about. Do you want this goblin ankle bone amulet or not?
My LIVESTREAM. I'm Aussie, so not everything is clean. Least it works...

bluephoenix

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2118 on: August 06, 2012, 07:35:30 am »

This MineZ looks very interesting, I pray that this Australian server petition will get a view and some love from a dev. Otherwise I sadly can and will not join, the lag is simply too bad to be fighting another player or more than 1 zombie.

Briggsy16

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2119 on: August 06, 2012, 07:47:08 am »

Is it a whitelist server or a join and have a free for all game?

Baneling

• Bay Watcher
  • Acid Balloon
    • View Profile
« Reply #2120 on: August 06, 2012, 07:53:40 am »

Anyone with a legal copy of Minecraft can join.

It says that somewhere on the website.
I tend to be a stupid person. Expect me to say/do stupid things and we'll probably get along better!

Sergius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2121 on: August 06, 2012, 09:32:20 am »

Re: TFC

Anyone know if there's a good reason the "sea level" was changed to like layer 100-120? I'm guessing to have more room for underground stuffs, but I'm thinking it creates quite a bit of processor "lag" on my old work machine that I don't have in vanilla. Also testing it in creative mode (digging down randomly) I can't find anything interesting down there except for solid rock, so I don't know why they done it.

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #2122 on: August 06, 2012, 09:37:28 am »

Re: TFC

Anyone know if there's a good reason the "sea level" was changed to like layer 100-120? I'm guessing to have more room for underground stuffs, but I'm thinking it creates quite a bit of processor "lag" on my old work machine that I don't have in vanilla. Also testing it in creative mode (digging down randomly) I can't find anything interesting down there except for solid rock, so I don't know why they done it.
I believe they want to add more rock layers and underground fun stuff, so they made ground level/sea level much higher than normal. From what I have read, they want to/plan to mirror real world geology as closely as possible.

The Merchant Of Menace

• Bay Watcher
  • Work work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2123 on: August 06, 2012, 10:28:40 am »

At least it makes use of the new increased world height. In vanilla, it's only really useful for making your giant golden wang taller.
*Hugs*

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #2124 on: August 06, 2012, 10:29:11 am »

At least it makes use of the new increased world height. In vanilla, it's only really useful for making your giant golden wang taller.
That is one thing nobody has built yet on my server.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2125 on: August 06, 2012, 10:37:01 am »

It's sorta weird though. They don't want to add some crazy underground things besides weird ore generation. Caves are not wanted for some reason, so it basically just wastes your time as you look for ores.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Micro102

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2126 on: August 06, 2012, 01:44:48 pm »

So, has terrafirma craft reached a point where it can be called complete? Not talking version number, but if you play it, and finish everything it has to offer, are you satisfied or do you want more?

Briggsy16

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2127 on: August 06, 2012, 02:56:23 pm »

What version is the MineZ servers? Getting connection reset error

Baneling

• Bay Watcher
  • Acid Balloon
    • View Profile
« Reply #2128 on: August 06, 2012, 03:08:36 pm »

Servers are at 1.3.1. I assume you're trying to play on the US servers? If so, we could pick a less populated server and try and team up some time.
I tend to be a stupid person. Expect me to say/do stupid things and we'll probably get along better!

Briggsy16

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2129 on: August 06, 2012, 04:23:47 pm »

Got it working, great little server. Threw them $5 as a donation and my stats are kept then.

I killed one person in cold blood and tried to climb some vines to get away from zeds but fell off at the top :(
Pages: 1 ... 140 141 [142] 143 144 ... 326