Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 27

Author Topic: A (modded) Minecraft Adventure [Image Heavy!]  (Read 101603 times)

Bronimin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: A (modded) Minecraft Adventure [Image Heavy!]
« Reply #330 on: May 13, 2012, 03:50:19 pm »

So I have been playing around with your modpack you uploaded and I gotta say I am having alot of fun, gotta use NEI to swap items every now and again (making the wrong wrench or pump, for example) but thats on the part of the mods I guess....

One thing I have been missing a load is Mystcraft though :( I had installed it a little before the modpack and I heard you say they were incompatible, oh well.

Also. Bump.

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #331 on: May 13, 2012, 06:54:36 pm »

So I have been playing around with your modpack you uploaded and I gotta say I am having alot of fun, gotta use NEI to swap items every now and again (making the wrong wrench or pump, for example) but thats on the part of the mods I guess....

One thing I have been missing a load is Mystcraft though :( I had installed it a little before the modpack and I heard you say they were incompatible, oh well.

Also. Bump.
I've still been experiencing a lot of issues with these mods. I have mystcraft working now but had to cut some mods out and reshuffled things, this is why I was reluctant to release the modpack so early. I'm still working everything out, taking a different approach to getting it all working this time.

Also I was busy all weekend. Yesterday was mother's day celebrations, today I was out with my wife most of the day. Update is coming though, don't worry.

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #332 on: May 14, 2012, 09:58:17 am »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Biggest update I've done so far I think...

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: May 14, 2012, 11:08:42 am »

Somewhat surprised he didn't compare the alchemical chests to the void chests.

Need to narrate some inter-connectivity between the mods and past experiences.
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #334 on: May 14, 2012, 11:12:03 am »

Somewhat surprised he didn't compare the alchemical chests to the void chests.

Need to narrate some inter-connectivity between the mods and past experiences.
He doesn't even understand how the void chests work yet. Void chests access a separate storage network via the void interface which works by eldritch magic, and I haven't even started recreating the lost research yet.

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: May 14, 2012, 11:14:17 am »

No, but he's had some past expriances with them. I don't expect an in  depth analytical, but maybe something along the lines of 'They both seem to be much bigger on the inside."
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #336 on: May 14, 2012, 11:20:25 am »

No, but he's had some past expriances with them. I don't expect an in  depth analytical, but maybe something along the lines of 'They both seem to be much bigger on the inside."
He did that with the remark on how similar it was to the copper/iron chests, which he made before. It was mentioned in the last update...

spatial compression = bigger on the inside

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #337 on: May 14, 2012, 11:46:24 am »

I appear to be blind.

Well played, sir.

JackOSpades

• Bay Watcher
  • Lurker Supreme
    • View Profile
« Reply #338 on: May 15, 2012, 04:17:36 pm »

Nice, EE has some great items, as long as you avoid the game breaking Item-created-from-nothing parts
personally I love the Bag of Holding Alchemical Bag combined with the Repair Talisman to slowly repair your gear
since it works with everything including mod items :D

I too was sad to see mystcraft left out of the pack, on my own I was able to add Fossil Archeology
http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/446117-125fossil-archeology-v63sspmuti-language/ with only some easily resolved ID conflicts.
It adds artifacts, fossils, and structures that aren't monster filled death traps, dilapidated ruins, sunken ships, and abandoned laboratories like the one I just recently found buried in the sand (had to dig it out to get to the good stuff, and their was ALOT of sand.)

oh and just as a side note

Argonnek

• Bay Watcher
  • Surging Forward
    • View Profile
« Reply #339 on: May 15, 2012, 08:32:09 pm »

Does EE have a wiki or something like it? I must know what else I can get.

The Merchant Of Menace

• Bay Watcher
  • Work work.
    • View Profile
*Hugs*

Argonnek

• Bay Watcher
  • Surging Forward
    • View Profile
« Reply #341 on: May 16, 2012, 02:25:21 am »

Thanks.

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #342 on: May 16, 2012, 08:12:19 am »

anybody got any tips to find better dongeons i managed to find a maze and have looted it but carnt find a anything else
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

JackOSpades

• Bay Watcher
  • Lurker Supreme
    • View Profile
« Reply #343 on: May 16, 2012, 09:37:42 pm »

anybody got any tips to find better dongeons i managed to find a maze and have looted it but carnt find a anything else

sure  :P
1.0)First make a waypoint at your house from the mini-map menu. (default key is m)
2.a)Then build an airship http://www.minecraftwiki.net/wiki/Mods/Airship for the recipe and controls.
2.b)Gather some coal/charcoal at least a stack if you haven't already
3.0)Finally Jump in your airship and head towards the horizon in the direction of your choice.

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #344 on: May 17, 2012, 03:58:42 am »

sure  :P
1.0)First make a waypoint at your house from the mini-map menu. (default key is m)
2.a)Then build an airship http://www.minecraftwiki.net/wiki/Mods/Airship for the recipe and controls.
2.b)Gather some coal/charcoal at least a stack if you haven't already
3.0)Finally Jump in your airship and head towards the horizon in the direction of your choice.

yay air ship time i will pack my portal gun and musket as well
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 27