Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 49 50 [51] 52 53 ... 152

Author Topic: Ascend Sky Tower :: Floor 18 — In trouble D:  (Read 270987 times)

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
Re: Ascend Sky Tower :: an RTD :: Floor 8
« Reply #750 on: June 14, 2012, 07:26:06 am »

((Then can I bother you to draw an Ire chibi?  :D))
((Sorry, I don't draw any "adult" art.))
((Your mind is hopelessly biased  :-\ Not funny anymore.))

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #751 on: June 14, 2012, 07:43:13 am »

((Your mind is hopelessly biased  :-\ Not funny anymore.))
((Yep, it is, and I still think it is funny. On a free society, where all of us have an equal right to express our ideas and passions, aspirations and dreams, who would be you to deny me the pleasure of using my right of free speech to say Ire is running around half-naked, using sexual innuendos and trying to kill Ace with daggers all at once? Sir, I affirm to you, all that I said above was just an attempt at something to divert you from my real answer, which is below.

I'm trying to draw Khan's chibi. As for Ire, I really would have to analyze the case because I was considering a drawing with part of the group.))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #752 on: June 14, 2012, 08:55:16 am »

((I am leaving for work soon, but I guess I'll finish Khan's chibi tonight. Then I'll either draw Ire or a (non-chibi) group picture. Or maybe I finish Khan's image and then get suddenly disinterested. We'll see what will happen.

@IronyOwl: Oh wait, why were you trying to draw Azastre blushing?))
« Last Edit: June 14, 2012, 09:05:48 am by Caellath »
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #753 on: June 14, 2012, 11:24:37 am »

Ace offered a smirk through the pain.
"Alright. I like em feisty."

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #754 on: June 14, 2012, 12:09:36 pm »

Jack tries again.

1+2+9 vs 6->4+5
Jack slips in his control, being distracted by something, and the goblin hangs on firmly to the ground. Nothing happens.

Arianna 3 doesn't find any more goblins that are easily accessible, aren't too damaged, and most importantly aren't trying to kill her.

Kahn viciously thrusts into one of the goblins. With his spear. Erm... his +2 shocking spear, that is.

6->4+8+2 vs 5+5
= 10 damage The goblin is skewered, shocked, and in fact killed quite dead.

Ace chucks a black egg at a goblin!

6->5 With a floomfh sound all the eyes belonging to various goblins are blinded. Ace takes the six silver daggers and runs behind them.

Azastre doesn't know if Ace frightened the goblins or not, so he gives them the benefit of the doubt and attempts to collect stuff.

6->3 He relieves a few (three, to be exact) kobold corpses of their large silver daggers, a few goblins of their leather (two leather), and a few largish bones of dubious origin, probably somewhere in the nether regions. He then crafts armor! Birds need only the lightest, so he uses the leather only.

4,5,1 Well, it could have been worse. At least it fits, and it probably will protect from glancing arrows, but now the kestrel can't fly. :/

Probably has to do with the fact there is wing armor too.

The kestrel looks mildly distressed.

Ire removes a pointy silver object from Ace and throws a dagger at a goblin, and would have thrown more had Ire posted her stat sheet! D:

3+4+2 vs 1+5
= 3 damage and a lodged silver dagger in an uncomfortable and possibly life-threatening place of a pulmonary nature.

Ire also retroactively gains expertise from throwing a dagger at Ace because the gods that looked down on her forgot that part.

3 + 3 points towards Projectile Throwing 1.

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Ascend Sky Tower :: Floor 8
« Reply #755 on: June 14, 2012, 12:32:43 pm »

Azastre looks the other way innocently. He did try his best, the problem being he went overboard, which could be easily fixed with a small amount of dedication.

OOCly, he also wonders why he gained no armorcrafting experience. And how he can track the kestrel's hitpoints and status.

Take off the armor from the kestrel's wings and order him to strafe the nearest kobold with its claws. Train ammocrafting by crafting rounds from the silver daggers.

If either the kestrel or Ace gets in trouble, provide covering fire by firing the +1/+4 Dual-stage sterling silver bullet.

Spoiler:  Azastre Ferrusleo (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Chibi Ref (click to show/hide)
>Yes?

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #756 on: June 14, 2012, 02:10:15 pm »

((@IronyOwl: Oh wait, why were you trying to draw Azastre blushing?))
((I've somehow acquired a rather... questionable mental image of him. :3))

Arianna scowled at the lack of dead goblins. She was well aware of the irony, but they were the only present resource she could see.

Train Armorcrafting.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #757 on: June 14, 2012, 02:19:36 pm »

((ಠ_ಠ))
>Yes?

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Ascend Sky Tower :: an RTD :: Floor 7
« Reply #758 on: June 14, 2012, 03:04:38 pm »

Kahn spit on the downed goblin. "You have no honor, sir! None at all." He then attempted to somehow fashion a goblin-hide cloak from the carcass. >.>

(@Caellath: Thanks. ^^^)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #759 on: June 14, 2012, 04:10:29 pm »

"Don't say I didn't warn you."
Ace takes advantage of the goblins blindness to stab them in the back with the daggers. Threaten the last one, and tell him to join us.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Ascend Sky Tower :: an RTD :: Floor 7
« Reply #760 on: June 14, 2012, 07:37:26 pm »

(@Caellath: Thanks. ^^^)
((I finished the drawing part and now I'm on to the coloring process. The most boring and difficult part. Boooo~

...Sir Kahn is looking like mini Gengis Khan for some strange reason. Is that ok?

Edit: I also totally forgot how the +2 Shocking Spear looks like so I'm drawing it very generic.))
« Last Edit: June 14, 2012, 07:59:45 pm by Caellath »
>Yes?

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #761 on: June 14, 2012, 07:41:47 pm »

Jack Tries to skin a goblin with a sharp stone.

Spoiler: Jack Dendy (click to show/hide)
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #762 on: June 14, 2012, 08:19:06 pm »

((ಠ_ಠ))
((Azastre is now blue-haired Negi Springfield in my mind.))

Rod grumbles to himself as he finds any living subhumans and slices them into tiny, cathartic chunks.

"I could have had a nice, quiet life as an accountant. But noooo, granpappy was a berserker, uncle Rogath was a berserker, and paw was a berserker until he ran into that mountain troll. Well, until it ran its club into him, but same difference. So here I am, carrying on the family business, when I could be settled down in some cozy little hamlet."

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #763 on: June 14, 2012, 08:33:21 pm »

(@Caellath: That's pretty much what I had in mind, so no problems there. As for the spear, I don't remember how it looks either. Was it black and gold? >.>)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #764 on: June 14, 2012, 08:41:17 pm »

((I found the spear's description.))
>Yes?
Pages: 1 ... 49 50 [51] 52 53 ... 152