Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 48 49 [50] 51 52 ... 57

Author Topic: ≈'Modieval' The Forum RPG - (OOC Thread)≈  (Read 92435 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: ≈'Modieval' The Forum RPG - (OOC Thread)≈
« Reply #735 on: November 04, 2012, 11:17:22 pm »

Oof. I know what it's like to be without power for an extended period of time (big old ice storm a few years back, knocked power out around here for most of January and a little of February) so I feel for ya, dude. Still, I'm glad it was nothing worse than that. And what they said. ^^^
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Aninimouse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #736 on: November 05, 2012, 11:57:44 pm »

The spiders have very little Health. Any that were actually hit would probably be dead.

And it's just about the fact that sometimes there just aren't enough colours to represent every single enemy of the same type. So I wanted to see how a coordinate-system would work.
He'd killed a man before one time, with his bare hands, and he could do it again, if he put something in his bare hands like a knife or a gun or something that he could kill somebody with.

Fireiy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #737 on: November 06, 2012, 01:26:14 am »

Makes sense. I'll wager that it will take a ton of time to factor in all the actions of everything.

Aninimouse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #738 on: November 06, 2012, 12:45:41 pm »

For the ASCII Maps, just Notepad++ and Paint.NET.
He'd killed a man before one time, with his bare hands, and he could do it again, if he put something in his bare hands like a knife or a gun or something that he could kill somebody with.

Aninimouse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #739 on: November 08, 2012, 04:56:51 am »

Caboose isn't actually bleeding anymore. (Though it might still be a good idea to get the bandages to prevent any extra health loss - Or in the worst case; Death. Just wanted to make sure you knew though.)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #740 on: November 08, 2012, 05:03:35 am »

I didn't know. >.>; Ah, oh well. He got shot helping Sally out, least I can do is bandage him up.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Aninimouse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #741 on: November 08, 2012, 06:04:33 pm »

So, as nothing has really happened yet. (And it will probably be a while still before anything big happens.)

What should be done about the/a Big Bad? There are two options here...
We could just wait for a Player to claim the title of the first Big Bad,
or I could unleash an 'NPC' Big Bad.

I'm just wondering because off the top of my head, I can only think of a couple of Characters that would have shaped up to be Big Bads, but they're all Completely/Relatively inactive. (Also, waiting for a player to reach that point would take a while.)

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #742 on: November 08, 2012, 07:01:32 pm »

I suppose Kidd is the closest...
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #743 on: November 08, 2012, 07:03:25 pm »

Maybe instead of one Big Bad, just have one or two in each area of the map? The local government could do nicely for Sally and Caboose, for example.

Fireiy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #744 on: November 08, 2012, 07:06:02 pm »

I don't mind either way, but I agree with SeriousConcentrate.
Also, a question. Is recoil reduced if you do any action that doesn't involve firing, or is it for a turn where you haven't fired?

Aninimouse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #745 on: November 08, 2012, 07:23:24 pm »

Doom:

Huh. Kidd isn't a Big Bad at all. He isn't even really bad. Plus he's inactive for the moment because Lillipad is back to playing as Caboose.

SerCon:

Well there are plenty of Little Bads, I'm talking about a Big Bad.

Fireiy:

Any action that doesn't involve firing.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #746 on: November 08, 2012, 07:27:14 pm »

Eh, I meant in pure power potential, juts because of his arm. But anyways, I wonder what the bad guy in my section is. I don't think it's the rebels, but it might be?
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.

Aninimouse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #747 on: November 08, 2012, 07:31:27 pm »

But anyways, I wonder what the bad guy in my section is. I don't think it's the rebels, but it might be?

It probably depends on how you look at it.

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #748 on: November 08, 2012, 09:12:30 pm »

I considered having Kidd be a sort of Big Bad, with his desire to destroy the mage's guild, but it wouldn't really work out for him. He's not really the type of character to work with others without a need to, and that hampers the Big Bad potential a fair bit. Nice to know you think Kidd has a lot of pure power potential, though.
Quote from: BaerTaffy
If Adele covered Aerosmith, that would be my life right now.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #749 on: November 08, 2012, 09:24:29 pm »

I considered having Kidd be a sort of Big Bad, with his desire to destroy the mage's guild, but it wouldn't really work out for him. He's not really the type of character to work with others without a need to, and that hampers the Big Bad potential a fair bit. Nice to know you think Kidd has a lot of pure power potential, though.

He has a demon arm, what am I supposed to think? But yeah, I think Kidd is one of the more interesting in terms of variety, not counting Caboose.

EDIT: Anini, are the rifles semi-auto or bolt-action or whatever? I know its not that important, but I'm just curious.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2012, 09:27:47 pm by Doomblade187 »
Pages: 1 ... 48 49 [50] 51 52 ... 57