Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 32

Author Topic: RTD - Roll to Dodge Library & Hall of Fame (updated 6/17)  (Read 104691 times)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: RTD - Roll to Dodge Library & Hall of Fame (updated 6/17)
« Reply #420 on: December 14, 2013, 08:16:31 pm »

Holy shit I almost forgot about this thing, that hasn't been updated in 6 MONTHS.

GOSH.
Don't exaggerate, it's only been 5 months, 27 days!
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #421 on: December 14, 2013, 09:45:36 pm »

I'm up for taking the RTD Library curator/thread OP status.

PM Toady on that matter?

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
  • For space is wide and good friends are too few
    • View Profile
« Reply #422 on: December 15, 2013, 02:56:31 am »

Eeeh, I don't think I'm able to lead such RTD as GM, 'cause I'm quite nooby, so feel free to start it if you think you can. I just brought up the idea.
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #423 on: December 15, 2013, 03:10:55 am »

Eeeh, I don't think I'm able to lead such RTD as GM, 'cause I'm quite nooby, so feel free to start it if you think you can. I just brought up the idea.
We ain't planning a deathmatch to decide who'll be the curator. If Tiruin REALLY wants to do it, fine by me. Go right ahead.
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #424 on: December 15, 2013, 03:12:07 am »

We ain't planning a deathmatch to decide who'll be the curator. If Tiruin REALLY wants to do it, fine by me. Go right ahead.
Why not?
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #425 on: December 15, 2013, 03:14:10 am »

Why not?
It'd be overly complicated and in all seriousness, We really need a Curator. Making an entire RTD just to decide would be tedious and really not worth it.

This has been you Bay12 Smidge O Sanity for the day.
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
  • For space is wide and good friends are too few
    • View Profile
« Reply #426 on: December 15, 2013, 03:45:39 am »

Then, you guys may just create an election tread where willing candidates should post, and then just make a sticky poll to decide. Pre-election agitaton BEGINS! Ahhh, i think it shouldn't be me to teach you how things are done, anyway.
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #427 on: December 15, 2013, 05:32:05 am »

Skyrunner, if you could PM Toady given you're this thread's OP, I'll take over as soon as..its ok with you all.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #428 on: December 15, 2013, 05:59:33 am »

Skyrunner, if you could PM Toady given you're this thread's OP, I'll take over as soon as..its ok with you all.
+1

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #429 on: December 15, 2013, 07:46:32 am »

I dunno if Toady can change the 'owner' of a thread post...

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #430 on: December 15, 2013, 07:52:00 am »

Iruin could make a new Hall of Fame post and Toady could sticky it.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #431 on: December 15, 2013, 11:15:10 am »

Why not?
It'd be overly complicated and in all seriousness, We really need a Curator. Making an entire RTD just to decide would be tedious and really not worth it.

This has been you Bay12 Smidge O Sanity for the day.
This is GreatWyrmGold, and I approve this message.

Iruin could make a new Hall of Fame post and Toady could sticky it.
Wasn't that the plan?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #432 on: December 15, 2013, 02:18:48 pm »

Well maybe then we need a Curate-off to see who is the best of the best and who will lead the thread with the skill that it requires; as for time required, well, it needn't be too complicated: I certainly can imagine it being done with an eye to brevity. Besides, it isn't as if there is an urgent need to have this thread functioning if it hasn't been updated for six months; a month or even two wouldn't kill it, but any curate-off needn't even be that long.

This has been misko27 with your dose of "Extremist has a point".
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #433 on: December 15, 2013, 08:36:24 pm »

So I'm remaking the draft (given how it got lost in the mail..sorry for that Sky). I'll be posting the thread down later on.

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #434 on: December 15, 2013, 10:52:50 pm »

Tiruin, go ahead and make a new thread with you as the OP. If you PM Toady afterwards he'll swap the sticky to you :v

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 32