Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 32

Author Topic: RTD - Roll to Dodge Library & Hall of Fame (updated 6/17)  (Read 104751 times)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: RTD - Roll to Dodge Library & Hall of Fame (updated 6/17)
« Reply #375 on: June 28, 2013, 05:20:40 pm »

I'd like to bring up The Art of Minimalism, which has twice been denied a place in the Hall of Fame despite having reached the minimum required votes at that time and, the second time, this time as well.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #376 on: June 28, 2013, 06:04:00 pm »

I'd like to bring up The Art of Minimalism, which has twice been denied a place in the Hall of Fame despite having reached the minimum required votes at that time and, the second time, this time as well.
Ah hell, I'll +1 TAoM.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #377 on: June 28, 2013, 08:22:31 pm »

You know, you're poking at a lot of threads in a series and the fact that votes are spread out on that part--being as it is a series and NOT specified--the reason persists.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #378 on: June 28, 2013, 08:24:18 pm »

You know, you're poking at a lot of threads in a series and the fact that votes are spread out on that part--being as it is a series and NOT specified--the reason persists.
Actually, I've only ever nominated #7. It's also the only one to have gotten the requisite votes. I think a couple people tried to vote for the series as a whole before that was shot down.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #379 on: June 28, 2013, 08:30:52 pm »

You're voting for it, and it has been counted. Xantalos' vote has also been counted. (I did not see that you were only voting for the VII edition as you didn't properly put the label in that link.) Checking back now. (You also didn't say who were voting for it but :P)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #380 on: June 28, 2013, 08:36:18 pm »

I was making sure my vote was counted. Last I checked, TAoM hadn't made it into the Hall despite having enough votes.
Sig

blademan9999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #381 on: July 25, 2013, 03:30:15 am »

I'd like to vote for roll to die.
There is a massive magma snake moving in down stairs as well as a flood and a tunnel to hell also downstairs and you are worried about me putting my feet on the furniture.
GWG you are meant to be the sane one.
Just because the apocalypse is happening downstairs is no reason to abandon manners young wizard.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #382 on: July 25, 2013, 12:17:14 pm »

I would like to nominate:

<Syndicate>

Summary: The first Contemporary English Gangster RTD. In this game, a group is formed out of disenfranchised hoodlums, graduate students, ex-professionals and disgraced statesmen; the unifying factor being their quest to rebuild their lives, and perhaps go farther than they'd ever dreamed. Join them in the English city of Licheville, as they build and manage their empire and army, while simultaneously going to war with other gangs ranging from hordes of Irish Youth, to American hustlers to Mafia knock-offs, and of course the English police and government. Will they take over Licheville or be buried and forgotten as another failed street gang? Well, depends on which way the gun barrel is pointing in the end.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 20% less sanity and trans fat!
    • View Profile
« Reply #383 on: July 25, 2013, 10:16:03 pm »

I'd like to vote for roll to die.
For the original part of it, or the new Roll to Dwarf part?
Oh look, I have a steam account.
Might as well chalk it up to Pathos.
As this point we might as well invoke interpretive dance and call it a day.
The Derail Thread

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #384 on: July 28, 2013, 07:38:35 pm »

I would like to nominate:

<Syndicate>

Summary: The first Contemporary English Gangster RTD. In this game, a group is formed out of disenfranchised hoodlums, graduate students, ex-professionals and disgraced statesmen; the unifying factor being their quest to rebuild their lives, and perhaps go farther than they'd ever dreamed. Join them in the English city of Licheville, as they build and manage their empire and army, while simultaneously going to war with other gangs ranging from hordes of Irish Youth, to American hustlers to Mafia knock-offs, and of course the English police and government. Will they take over Licheville or be buried and forgotten as another failed street gang? Well, depends on which way the gun barrel is pointing in the end.
+1
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #385 on: July 28, 2013, 09:23:19 pm »

I'd like to vote for Syndicate as well.
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #386 on: August 03, 2013, 04:29:08 pm »

Please put Roll to Alien in the library.
Summary: A game about a variety of aliens living and working together on a space station.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #387 on: August 03, 2013, 05:14:08 pm »

Summary: A game about a variety of aliens living and working together on a space station.
+1
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #388 on: August 03, 2013, 05:39:38 pm »

+1
Sure, +1 WHOOPS NOT YET.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2013, 09:41:19 pm by Greenstarfanatic »
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #389 on: August 03, 2013, 09:16:41 pm »

Heads up; to get into the Library, your RTD has to be active for at least an entire month. If you wait a few weeks everything should be good.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 32