Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 32

Author Topic: RTD - Roll to Dodge Library & Hall of Fame (updated 6/17)  (Read 104797 times)

monk12

• Bay Watcher
  • Sorry, I AM a coyote
    • View Profile
Re: RTD - Roll to Dodge Library & Hall of Fame (updated 2/23)
« Reply #330 on: March 24, 2013, 10:14:54 pm »

Months since last update: 1.032

And this is why I say "I update first week of the month and everyone can go to hell" :P

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #331 on: March 24, 2013, 11:03:53 pm »

It's okay, I have all this under control*!
I'll be updating again soon*!

Also it hasn't quite been a month—February ended on 27 or 28. :3 I'm still in the safe zone.

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: March 25, 2013, 12:02:37 am »

I'm counting the update as happening on February 23. One month after that is March 23.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: March 25, 2013, 07:02:26 am »

I'm counting the update as happening on February 23. One month after that is March 23.
And if you don't count "the length of a month" as "one month," you probably use "30 days," which means TODAY is a month!
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
Re: RTD - Roll to Dodge Library & Hall of Fame (updated 3/25)
« Reply #334 on: March 25, 2013, 08:42:26 am »

Updated!

I have changed the library in three ways: one, I decided that the cutoff for entry into the HoF is six votes, considering that the creator may vote, too. Two, I stopped tracking the update statuses (they're all outdated anyways). Three, I split the few minimalists we have into the second post. I'm sure we'll have a lot more soon. o.O

I'm thinking of further breaking down the main RTD library into a lower division (Under three votes) and an upper division. It's mainly for making it obvious which RTDs had some attention and which didn't. Looking over the entries, though, says that the RTD Library has a lot less RTDs than I thought there were.

Please check to see if any of your votes are omitted.

"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: March 25, 2013, 09:12:11 am »

the creator may vote, too.

!!1!

I don't want to but I'm going to vote for Roll to Priest then. I enjoyed running it and was excited it was going to be HOFed and am now sad it isn't.

Also Sky, you have put one of my RTD's descriptions for the description of Roll to Dodge the Law. I think you may have miss copypasted.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2013, 10:00:53 am by lawastooshort »

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #336 on: March 25, 2013, 09:21:59 am »

I edited the description. :P I should make a template for these RTD entries instead of copying the nearest one XD I almost made other mistakes, too, like putting a game with 1 vote in the Hall of Fame, or having [sic] on every single minimalist entry instead of just on Nosaneinme's one.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #337 on: March 25, 2013, 03:19:52 pm »

Prophets of the New God
*A medieval fantasy where players are dragons.
0 votes

Rise of Dragons
*A medieval fantasy where players are dragons.
???, 0 votes

May want to edit this.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #338 on: March 25, 2013, 04:19:01 pm »

Yaaaaay, I have something in the library!

Now to hope that one day it makes it into the HoF.
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #339 on: March 25, 2013, 04:21:03 pm »

I thought Mayfly had more than one vote... but I guess Darvi's thumbs up reply to Borno's post was a mite vague.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #340 on: March 27, 2013, 12:57:58 pm »

Asking for CTBV 2 to be added, as well as voted up by me :D

Crossing the Bright Void 2 - A Space Pirate RTD
*A game following the journey of six wanna-be space pirates as they fight to travel to the stars. With a new era of civil wars, skirmishes, and entirely new (as well as old) beasts attempting to shred the balance that has been reached we will see which of the players rises to become a true space pirate!

EDIT: This does mean Crossing the Bright Void (the first one) is dead.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2013, 01:10:55 pm by adwarf »

Wwolin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXTRA_BUTCHER_OBJECT]
    • View Profile
« Reply #341 on: March 27, 2013, 02:40:35 pm »

Oh, we can vote for our own too? In that case, I'll put a vote down for Looter's Delight.
I meant we'd start stabbing the walls and floor for points and not just for science.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #342 on: April 02, 2013, 07:09:03 am »

I believe The Inland of Imperium is no longer classified as an RTD and thus, must be expunged from the RTD Hall of Fame -- it rests in the Forum Games/Roleplaying, and has its own sticky library there.

Sherlock Holmes

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #343 on: April 09, 2013, 04:13:49 pm »

How do play?

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #344 on: April 09, 2013, 04:26:04 pm »

How do play?

Find a starting up RTD, waitlist for a currently running one, or join a minimalist RTD. THEY WILL HAVE TITLES IN ALL CAPS and don't need a character. Just read the OP first or ask in the individual RTD how to play. Most RTDs are turn based where you post an action and the runner or GM of the RTD rolls a 6-sided dice to determine the result of an action.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 32