Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 32

Author Topic: RTD - Roll to Dodge Library & Hall of Fame (updated 6/17)  (Read 104770 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: RTD - Roll to Dodge Library & Hall of Fame & FAQ
« Reply #75 on: March 24, 2012, 11:54:49 am »

How did I not notice this thread before now? O.o

+1 for Deviation 22, plz. :D And one for Roll to Seek the Grail. Also, perhaps nominating Roll to Work at GenCorp? (Heh, just occurred to me that la has finished TWO RTDs. That's quite the accomplishment!)

* SerCon offers a round of applause for lawastooshort.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #76 on: March 24, 2012, 12:00:02 pm »

@SerCon

Are you nominating RtWaGenCorp? Or are your voting for it? I think it's on the list...

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: March 24, 2012, 12:42:43 pm »

Ah, I didn't see it when I looked earlier. ^^^ Voting, then.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: March 27, 2012, 05:47:56 am »

(Heh, just occurred to me that la has finished TWO RTDs. That's quite the accomplishment!)

* SerCon offers a round of applause for lawastooshort.

* la says many thanks and blushes slightly...

Er, now that I have tried the me function I would like to request listing for my two non-finished RtDs please.

Roll to be a Gentleman Spy
Gritty and realistic, RBAGS is a slow-burning and tense journey into the dark heart of mid-Edwardian era espionage as the combined forces of good come together to protect the Great British Empire.

The Magnificent Timelord
”Hmm… Evil has reigned for too long, man,” thought the Magnificent Timelord to himself. ”Time for some ch-ch-changes… Time for Evil to face the pain... Or something...”

Four of humanity’s finest join David Bowie’s sequin-fuelled crusade through time, space, and an intricate plot to rid Earth of the greatest evils ever known. Featuring guest stars, dinoHITLER, and astounding acts of individual heroism!

BullDog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: RTD - Roll to Dodge Library & Hall of Fame
« Reply #79 on: April 03, 2012, 06:36:12 pm »

I'll add a vote to the two games above me.

monk12

• Bay Watcher
  • Sorry, I AM a coyote
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: April 03, 2012, 09:34:12 pm »

Normally I'm reticent to upvote a game in progress, but judging by chapter one The Magnificent Timelord is well deserving of Hall inclusion.

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: April 04, 2012, 06:42:53 am »

I would like to HoF vote for Endless RtD please.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: April 15, 2012, 02:08:20 am »

I'd like to throw in my vote for Roll to be a Gentleman Spy.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #83 on: April 15, 2012, 04:05:20 pm »

Finally updated RTD HoF. I was procrastinating xD

I counted
Normally I'm reticent to upvote a game in progress, but judging by chapter one The Magnificent Timelord is well deserving of Hall inclusion.

as a vote. Tell me if it is not.

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: April 15, 2012, 04:28:07 pm »

The FAQ/Tutorial post should at the very least have the basic d6 rules from Sean Mirrsen. I have been thinking about it and I guess it would help the newcomers.

Edit: I would like to add a vote for listing: Roll to Dodge Princess Celestia. It is older than 30 days and it is Active.
Short summary: Ponies, historical figures and Teddy "Rasputin" Roosevelt try to take down Princess Celestia's opressive rule with a bloody revolution. It features a multitude of rappers, Darth Vader and a whole lot of psychos, most of which are fighting on the opposite side.

Note to people reading this:
If I like your RtD and I have not voted to list it, I either forgot or it is under the 30-day-threshold. Do not be mad, bro :V
« Last Edit: April 19, 2012, 07:06:37 pm by Caellath »
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: April 23, 2012, 02:46:22 pm »

WDR's status should be moved to dropped/finished.

RTD

• Bay Watcher
  • Dedicated to Roll To Dodge
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: April 29, 2012, 08:09:24 am »

I want my vote for Roll To Dodge Princess Celestia!

BTW, bumped Escaping Death, my RTD
The dice are waiting...
1 in 6...
One roll can change things around.

Roll To Dodge.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: May 03, 2012, 01:31:09 pm »

I would like to add a vote for listing:
Einsteinian Roulette. It is older than 30 days and it is Active.
Short summary: The Hazardous Materials Requisition Corps sends criminals and unlucky people to search for shiny alien trinkets of dubious utility in every deathworld and hellhole they find in order to assist in the efforts of whichever war the dictatorial human government has gotten itself into. The unfortunate bastards whom the RtD center are based on a ship dominated by Steve, who may or may not be a complete reproduction of the GM's personality. The (most of times) unwilling volunteers then try to survive their first mission with a spacesuit which provides as much protection as a sweater and a fish bowl for their head. Then it gets worse.
Expect a) occasional death, b) loss of limbs and c) brains being put into robot bodies.
Edit: Also, On ship thread.

Note to people reading this:
If I like your RtD and I have not voted to list it, I either forgot or it is under the 30-day-threshold. Do not be mad, bro :V
« Last Edit: May 03, 2012, 01:36:26 pm by Caellath »
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: May 03, 2012, 02:47:25 pm »

Please add Crossing the Bright Void - a Space Pirate RTD as listing to this here library.

Summary:
A game where the players are Space Pirates who have gained ships, and set out into the stars for fame, money, and other reasons that are shrouded in mystery. With the galaxy inhabited by a cruel slave federation, enslaved races, minor houses, dwindling galactic nations, and a mankind on the brink of extinction the players must struggle to survive. In their adventures they'll encounter lost people, bands of marauders, a race of deadly biological weapons, and foes far more dangerous then they ever thought.

ExKirby

• Bay Watcher
  • A Jump On The Daily Comic Bandwagon.
    • View Profile
    • ExKirby's Generic Randomness
« Reply #89 on: May 07, 2012, 04:42:47 am »

I found the holy grail that is ARRRRRRTD. Summary: Pirates.
Derm would be a Half-Minute Hero boss. YOU HAVE 30 SECONDS TO FUCK HIM UP OR HE DOES IT TO THE ENTIRE WORLD!
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 32