Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 134

Author Topic: Igynpadca  (Read 192695 times)

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile
Re: Igynpadca
« Reply #360 on: March 20, 2012, 12:15:20 pm »

I think this planet got cut-off and diverged, so... :S

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #361 on: March 20, 2012, 12:35:11 pm »

It's not a Mark 1, it's Mark X. It's like, helicopter shaped.
Oh that one?

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Trapezohedron

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer exists here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #362 on: March 20, 2012, 01:29:09 pm »

The motorcycle chase with the 3 Armrest Corp vans is impossible! Need help and tips over here, since I can't even use fist weapons on motorcycles.
Thank you for all the fish. It was a good run.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #363 on: March 20, 2012, 01:32:23 pm »

I need help...my Helldriver's Ghosthunter revolver needs ammo and I'm cornered by Nightcorp Magisters...any advice?

PTTG??

• Bay Watcher
  • Kringrus! Babak crulurg tingra!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nowherepublishing.com
« Reply #364 on: March 20, 2012, 02:17:17 pm »

You can turn pinecones into ammo with the Transmutizer. You have been saving your pinecones, right?
A thousand million pool balls made from precious metals, covered in beef stock.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #365 on: March 20, 2012, 02:20:10 pm »

Ehm, no, and I don't have the Transmutizer yet. I do, however have some Soul Tears. I can craft those into bullets, but I need good metals. Any ideas?

dragonshardz

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:PONY:ACCEPTABLE]
    • View Profile
    • Steam Profile
« Reply #366 on: March 20, 2012, 02:22:27 pm »

Right, I need a raid team. I'm going for the Star Beast of Astaroth near Klaan V and I need some backup. Right now, playing as my Shadowdancer, and would really like some Ion elemental fighters.

I'm up for it.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #367 on: March 20, 2012, 02:25:38 pm »

I already killed him....with Shadow Meteo spam.

Ottofar

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, spinning?
    • View Profile
« Reply #368 on: March 20, 2012, 02:49:26 pm »

Okay, I rolled a character on the scifi-server, but managed to fail spectacularly after the initial missions.

I flew my ship into the Black Dust Sector, but little did I know it requires special protection to not have your ship disabled.

I am now at some unknown planet inside or behind the black dust sector, armed only with a vibro-butter-knife. The place is full of dinosaurs, I'm fairly sure. I'm currently hiding in the wreckage of my ship, with Methusalad and a power-armored skeleton who tries to stab everything.

What do I do.

PTTG??

• Bay Watcher
  • Kringrus! Babak crulurg tingra!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nowherepublishing.com
« Reply #369 on: March 20, 2012, 03:25:15 pm »

I already killed him....with Shadow Meteo spam.

Well, why didn't you say you had a grav generator? Doy, I have a revolver with one bullet... oh yeah, and a tank...
A thousand million pool balls made from precious metals, covered in beef stock.

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #370 on: March 20, 2012, 03:48:10 pm »

@Ottofar - Should I swing by with my borrowed fleet and pick you up? I like tactics, so I went and became a commodor or something. Y'know, who commands fleets.

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

Vanigo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #371 on: March 20, 2012, 05:11:01 pm »

Okay, I rolled a character on the scifi-server, but managed to fail spectacularly after the initial missions.

I flew my ship into the Black Dust Sector, but little did I know it requires special protection to not have your ship disabled.

I am now at some unknown planet inside or behind the black dust sector, armed only with a vibro-butter-knife. The place is full of dinosaurs, I'm fairly sure. I'm currently hiding in the wreckage of my ship, with Methusalad and a power-armored skeleton who tries to stab everything.

What do I do.
Dude, just reroll. If your life depended on getting out of this one alive I'd say pull the power couplings out of the wrecked ship and try to tinker a crude tazer - which is significantly better than a normal tazer, for some reason - but it's just not worth the hassle.

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #372 on: March 20, 2012, 08:08:51 pm »

What do I do.
Dude I will come assist. My dustomancer is getting pretty strong and I have Repel Dust now which will keep any ship I'm on safe in the black dust sector. I'll get you out of there! Meet me online, my char is Pizizio.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #373 on: March 20, 2012, 08:27:48 pm »

SHWWWEEEET! I joined the server you guys were talking about with my bananalien, and my bananalien bio-lord is doing really well. I'm fighting some sort of future-tech-biological-alien race, and my fruitants are in a pretty epic war.

MikaTheCrazy

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't know why this is my avatar now
    • View Profile
« Reply #374 on: March 21, 2012, 02:21:48 am »

I just arrived at the Fool's Fortune station. If you see a flying battle cruiser wreck that's on fire it's me.
Okay fine, maybe I'm too lazy to find something to put here.
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 134