Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 54

Author Topic: SCP: Containment Breach  (Read 233207 times)

lionstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: SCP: Containment Breach
« Reply #525 on: May 06, 2012, 11:01:21 pm »

tvtropes sounds a lot like cracked.com

In my first try I managed to find the Old Man and survived for about 10 seconds afterward. (Forgot he can go through doors, even though I had just watched Pewdiepie make the same mistake)
EDIT: WHY IS MY SIGNATURE PIC NOT SHOWING UP? I resized it and everything but it won't appear ;.;
« Last Edit: May 06, 2012, 11:42:50 pm by lionstar »

612DwarfAvenue

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice actor.
    • View Profile
    • TESnexus profile, has my voice acting portfolio.
« Reply #526 on: May 06, 2012, 11:30:34 pm »

I've recorded a Let's Play and I'll upload it tomorrow. Keter all the way.
Have fun with that inability to reload when 173 flies through the air to snap your neck while you're looking at it. (I'd play on Keter if it weren't for the game-killing glitches.)
I'll definitely watch the LP. They're almost always entertaining for this game, and it's especially fun when it's a fellow B12er.

I don't know about you, but i haven't encountered any glitches yet, not even back on 0.1.

You playing on 0.2, the latest version? Because that fixes a bunch of bugs.
My voice acting portfolio.
Centration. Similar to Spacestation 13, but in 3D and first-person. Sounds damn awesome.
NanoTrasen Exploratory Team: SS13 in DF.

Sensei

• Bay Watcher
  • Haven't tried coffee crisps.
    • View Profile
« Reply #527 on: May 07, 2012, 12:13:02 am »

I did once get killed by 173 in a room with all the doors closed. I still don't know how it got in.
Let's Play: Automation! Bay 12 Motor Company Buy the 1950 Urist Wagon for just $4500! Safety features optional.
The Bay 12 & Mates Discord Join now! Voice/text chat and play games with other Bay12'ers!
Add me on Steam: [DFC] Sensei

FuzzyZergling

• Bay Watcher
  • Zergin' erry day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #528 on: May 07, 2012, 12:15:56 am »

I did once get killed by 173 in a room with all the doors closed. I still don't know how it got in.
I thought he could open doors?

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #529 on: May 07, 2012, 12:24:53 am »

It can.
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #530 on: May 07, 2012, 12:27:38 am »

O.O

Oh God I just heard the back door open
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #531 on: May 07, 2012, 05:51:35 am »

EDIT: WHY IS MY SIGNATURE PIC NOT SHOWING UP? I resized it and everything but it won't appear ;.;
It's showing up for me.

P.S. For all who do not know, it's in the profile settings on what you can see. This includes avatars, pictures in signatures and much, much more! :3

173 is the scary. And...blockaded coffin room? Where are the scary visuals for that SCP?

Xeron

• Bay Watcher
  • Kill your family
    • View Profile
« Reply #532 on: May 07, 2012, 06:38:18 am »

It's showing up for me.

P.S. For all who do not know, it's in the profile settings on what you can see. This includes avatars, pictures in signatures and much, much more! :3

173 is the scary. And...blockaded coffin room? Where are the scary visuals for that SCP?
There's a room with video camera monitors just by the stairwell.Go in stop and look at the monitor for a while

Ah, the spoils of pasting one self's face onto women's bodies...

Lectorog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #533 on: May 07, 2012, 05:39:51 pm »

I've recorded a Let's Play and I'll upload it tomorrow. Keter all the way.
Have fun with that inability to reload when 173 flies through the air to snap your neck while you're looking at it. (I'd play on Keter if it weren't for the game-killing glitches.)
I'll definitely watch the LP. They're almost always entertaining for this game, and it's especially fun when it's a fellow B12er.

I don't know about you, but i haven't encountered any glitches yet, not even back on 0.1.

You playing on 0.2, the latest version? Because that fixes a bunch of bugs.
Yes. But about half of my deaths have been from 173 teleporting around. It also has a tendency to flash through several points in space, creating a sort of holographic image when you're in a closed room next to it (which isn't actually dangerous, but is frightening).
Also, something neat I found:
Spoiler: 914 (click to show/hide)

NobodyPro

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #534 on: May 07, 2012, 05:50:03 pm »

EDIT: And it's processed.
Here's the link.

EDIT2: Wow that compression is shocking.

EDIT3: I may be overeacting. Just a bit :P
« Last Edit: May 07, 2012, 06:43:24 pm by NobodyPro »

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #535 on: May 07, 2012, 06:39:52 pm »

I don't think the compression is that bad. ^^^
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Lectorog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #536 on: May 07, 2012, 06:42:10 pm »

That was enjoyable. Your voice was interesting. And the end was great. I laughed. Thanks!

NobodyPro

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #537 on: May 07, 2012, 06:45:52 pm »

Thanks.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2012, 07:03:25 pm by NobodyPro »

NobodyPro

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #538 on: May 07, 2012, 11:33:39 pm »

There's a sprint button! FUUUU-

612DwarfAvenue

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice actor.
    • View Profile
    • TESnexus profile, has my voice acting portfolio.
« Reply #539 on: May 08, 2012, 12:46:34 am »

There's a sprint button! FUUUU-

Indeed there is.

Another thing, don't ever open a door without blinking first. Ever. Even if you just came through that door and know it's safe on the other side, you blink anyway, because it's good practice.

If you get one of those gas-filled walkways where you're on the side that 173 spawns on, you run your ass backwards through that walkway while keeping your eye on 173, fumble around for the door button (since you can push them even when not actually looking at them, as if the Class-D's actually fumbling around trying to find the button without looking away from 173), and then close it behind you. Even if 173 comes over and opens that door, you'll hear it open and will have just enough warning to quickly turn around and keep your eye on him while you close the door again (and presumably run backwards to get some distance while keeping eye contact on that door).
My voice acting portfolio.
Centration. Similar to Spacestation 13, but in 3D and first-person. Sounds damn awesome.
NanoTrasen Exploratory Team: SS13 in DF.
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 54