Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Llama kicks the horse in the teeth  (Read 1357 times)

Urk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Llama kicks the horse in the teeth
« on: March 03, 2012, 01:07:35 pm »

My animals were getting hungry, so i made area for grazing and ordered animals to be brought in it to feed on grass.

Suddenly there is explosion of bodyparts flying everywhere  :o "Hey what is going on?" I scream, as there is no any announcement of anything dying or something, and there is no enemies or anything else dangerous nearby.

So i stop game and take closer look.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

It seems Llama was in a bad mood  ::)
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

There was atleast 29 stray horse tooth spread around, some even flied over wall.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
Re: Llama kicks the horse in the teeth
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2012, 01:41:31 pm »

/another teeth thread

Sorry, there are just so many :d

Upgrade your search fu?

Mr. Palau

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2012, 02:42:56 pm »

/another teeth thread

Upgrade your search fu?

yeah really this has been a known issue since DF2012 came out. Your horse should be fine just dump the teeth and spread out your animals. or kill them thats always an option.
you can't just go up to people and get laid.

friendguy13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2012, 09:05:15 pm »

The real point here is that the op is keeping his animals to close together and needs to designate a larger grazing area.
I find it funny that until now, no one (including myself) stopped to consider the absurdity of a submarine in which the crew cabin is filled with water and the crew is drowning when everything is working properly.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2012, 09:09:51 pm »

The whole mouth of teeth is kicked out at once now. For creatures with only one "teeth" body part, that is.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2012, 11:25:50 pm »

The whole mouth of teeth is kicked out at once now. For creatures with only one "teeth" body part, that is.

I think they now come in four rows of teeth

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2012, 09:27:28 am »

I think it varies by the creature, but I haven't actually glanced around too much.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Urk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2012, 10:34:20 am »

/another teeth thread

Upgrade your search fu?

yeah really this has been a known issue since DF2012 came out. Your horse should be fine just dump the teeth and spread out your animals. or kill them thats always an option.

Well, it seems that tooth explosion bug feature was new to me, havent seen it before. I should have used search, sorry  :-[