Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: finding a vampire in legends  (Read 2349 times)

Garath

• Bay Watcher
  • Helping to deforest the world
    • View Profile
finding a vampire in legends
« on: February 23, 2012, 11:05:19 am »

I'd like to see if there is a vampire or werebeast near my location to see if I can become one, since I never tried before. What is the easiest way to find one in the legends? there are 600.000 historical figures, so just scrolling down that list is not going to work.
Quote from: Urist Imiknorris
Jam a door with its corpse and let all the goblins in. Hey, nobody said it had to be a weapon against your enemies.
Quote from: Frogwarrior
And then everyone melted.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
Re: finding a vampire in legends
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2012, 11:08:23 am »

I'd like to see if there is a vampire or werebeast near my location to see if I can become one, since I never tried before. What is the easiest way to find one in the legends? there are 600.000 historical figures, so just scrolling down that list is not going to work.

If im not mistaken you are doing adventure mode, you'd be better off posting in adventure mode forum, but to help you, you cant find them in legends easily, you just have to find people whit high positions packed in many, many layers of sentients bone accesoires, also, i heard that animal people living peacefully under humans usually are vampires too, you can just accuse them.
werebeasts arent that hard, arround each village there usually are about 5 lairs that got some naked peasants in them, you just need to get bitten, wich happens on full moon, you can see it in fast travel when the moon is () instead of )
hope that helped.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Thelogman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2012, 11:27:55 am »

Since a big source of vampires and werebeasts is the deities of your world, if you scroll down to the gods section of legends and check them, you should find one that is prone to cursing beings to prowl the night or be a creature-like form. That will give you the name of the werebeasts and vampires. Then you can filter the legends mode's creature list for the name of the guys that have been cursed. 

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2012, 02:13:28 pm »

Repeatedly ask villagers of your surroundings.