Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24

Author Topic: CvRTD Bonus: Turn 2: First Phase End  (Read 48867 times)

empfan

• Bay Watcher
  • Dungeon Keeper and part-time Firekeeper
    • View Profile
Re: CvRTD Bonus: Turn 2: First Phase End
« Reply #330 on: May 05, 2012, 11:59:27 am »

Also the mages started looting the pub for things to throw at it, or was that just me?

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
  • Immoveable, Indestuctible
    • View Profile
« Reply #331 on: May 05, 2012, 12:34:53 pm »

Also the mages started looting the pub for things to throw at it, or was that just me?
did ya control we that did not show up?
And then the horror hits: This was just spring.
We are SOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucked.
Quite fucked indeed.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: May 05, 2012, 02:43:42 pm »

Nope. If Shuakegu had been able to actually hit anybody, they might have been in trouble, but as it stands, the six or so characters fighting him were more than adequate. XD
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: May 05, 2012, 07:59:01 pm »

Use my character as a literal meatshield! If...Shuakegu does hit anyone, that is.

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
  • Immoveable, Indestuctible
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: May 05, 2012, 08:31:37 pm »

Use my character as a literal meatshield! If...Shuakegu does hit anyone, that is.
the same. feel free to magic too.
And then the horror hits: This was just spring.
We are SOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucked.
Quite fucked indeed.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: May 06, 2012, 12:55:14 am »

Standard action for me is basically, throw Marcus at Shuakegu, and have Zathyran throw magic at Shuakegu. Simple! :D!
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #336 on: May 06, 2012, 01:23:54 am »

It was really fun btw, oh i just thought of something, here is the chat log if you guys are curious

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1TCZYAXfh8KxyTPOgyAINXliytZmX5ZkPve-Wkkt_EBQ/edit
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #337 on: May 06, 2012, 02:04:22 am »

Sorry for not turning up, I had to work on my robotics project. It totally sucks balls btw. When's the next session if there is one happening?

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #338 on: May 06, 2012, 11:23:56 am »

XD

Uh, well, I'm not sure what my current MapTools schedule is, but if I can, I'm going to try to host the end of the fight (most likely) at the same time as before on either Monday or Tuesday.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #339 on: May 06, 2012, 11:56:45 am »

bah puny mortals i shall now defeat the boss while you are not looking with my superior quality character sheet.
Look upon the face of my champion AND DESPAIR!

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

empfan

• Bay Watcher
  • Dungeon Keeper and part-time Firekeeper
    • View Profile
« Reply #340 on: May 11, 2012, 05:49:25 pm »

Right, so whens the next game anyways?

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #341 on: May 11, 2012, 05:52:05 pm »

not a clue but id like to get in on it.
wont be using macgyver of course
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #342 on: May 29, 2012, 08:25:05 am »

Did you all win yet?  :D

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #343 on: May 29, 2012, 08:38:18 am »

Nah, I haven't run anything yet. I just feel slightly down about it for two reasons:

1. My combat system sucks. I've said this a lot, yeah, but that's because it's true. It's abysmally made. I need to find an alternative before I continue on or anything. It's just ugh. I want to thank Draignean for programming some macros for it, but the damn thing is so retarded that it just doesn't work.

2. This boss battle was supposed to be difficult, but frankly after his performance so far I'm thinking Friar Greenmoore alone could roflstomp this guy. By himself. With his bare hands. :-\ I just feel like an asshole being all like 'I'll throw you guys a difficult boss' and then the dice are like 'nope.png'. I mean... the fuggin' werewolf at the beginning of the RTD did about twenty times the amount of damage he's doing. Other people here who have GMed and tried to present a challenging boss will know what it's like when your encounter goes completely pear-shaped. :-\

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #344 on: May 29, 2012, 04:38:27 pm »

Well, we're still only, what, 20% through him? That's plenty of time for him to stop missing on each and every single attack. :P
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24