Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Monsters of Legend DF2012  (Read 1274 times)

Nihilist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Monsters of Legend DF2012
« on: February 15, 2012, 04:56:12 pm »

I have found the anti-tholtig, a Tortoise demon with deadly blood. Leading the Mythical Seduction since the dawn of time, he was imprisoned by the Ignited society in 45, until the Young Empire starting attacking and he was made General. Thus his revenge began, In the wars that followed the beast Killed nearly 1500 notables, and over 12000!(including at least 8000 humans)others. He still lives on this day, awaiting defeat, or more likely world domination.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Any other comparable beasts?
« Last Edit: February 15, 2012, 05:32:10 pm by Nihilist »

Sallen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Monsters of Legend DF2012
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2012, 05:07:08 pm »

"Miyufa Intensevomits the Ooze of Witches" a well-suited epic name for an epic fella.

Guylock

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2012, 06:03:16 pm »

Wow, that's a lot of kills.

igorgitirana

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McBiker
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2012, 06:59:25 pm »

fast tribute:

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

:B
« Last Edit: February 15, 2012, 09:03:35 pm by igorgitirana »
Sorry, I do not speak English well. T.T

Dae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2012, 07:11:18 pm »

Your drawing is really impressive ! I fail to see the tortoiseness of the demon though.
Maybe adding an orange bandana ?

igorgitirana

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McBiker
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2012, 07:16:21 pm »

Your drawing is really impressive ! I fail to see the tortoiseness of the demon though.
Maybe adding an orange bandana ?

He is twisted in humanoid form...

Update: ok, i updated the image, now miyufa menaces with spikes of tortoise shell. XD
« Last Edit: February 15, 2012, 07:50:10 pm by igorgitirana »
Sorry, I do not speak English well. T.T

Llamageddon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2012, 12:21:19 am »

I had a tortoise demon with deadly blood too who also tricked a civ into making him their leader in year 6, he initiated many wars but still didn't even come close to the kill count of your example.

I also have a dragon, Ral Torridjewel who has survived for 550 years, he only has 257 kills but his enemies list is 13 pages long! I guess he's less feared and more loathed. Also he is the last living ancestor of the ensuing "dragonsplosion" that has occurred on that world. There were two other males and 1 female who have all died now but all of them had offspring and I have currently counted 10 children (dragonlings) between them and at least 33 grand children. Ral has had 20 children and grandchildren himself. I haven't even had time to explore more generations down. The poor world has been plagued by dragons since year 1 by the looks of it. Once the new legends viewer is available I will be sure to post an update. Trying to track all this right now is giving me a headache.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2012, 12:24:15 am by Llamageddon »