Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: I found interesting people in Legends mode.  (Read 5622 times)

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
Re: I found interesting people in Legends mode.
« Reply #15 on: February 15, 2012, 08:42:48 am »

+1 bug to the list then...

Kamamura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 15, 2012, 10:30:58 am »

Heeeere we aaaaaare... booorn to be kiiings.... with the princes of the uniiiveeerse...
The entire content consists of senseless murder, a pile of faceless naked women and zero regard for human life in general, all in the service of the protagonist's base impulses. It is clearly a cry for help from a neglected, self absorbed and disempowered juvenile badly in need of affectionate guidance. What a sad, sad display.

Kamamura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 15, 2012, 07:37:22 pm »

My best yet:

"The Autonomous Aunts was a human collection of outcasts from Mythical Dimensions"

There is also a human group called "The Amusing Society" who build themselves a tomb called "The Comedic Hour". Somehow, The Joker from Batman comes to mind...
The entire content consists of senseless murder, a pile of faceless naked women and zero regard for human life in general, all in the service of the protagonist's base impulses. It is clearly a cry for help from a neglected, self absorbed and disempowered juvenile badly in need of affectionate guidance. What a sad, sad display.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 15, 2012, 10:41:34 pm »

Nish Firelances, a female dwarf and the sacred diamond of The Crystalline Communion. Worships Deler the Earthen Gem. Single.

Coincidence, or does DF understand this kind of stuff now? This was one of the first people I came across...
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

ChrisJ

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 16, 2012, 06:32:16 am »

The Queen of my current fortress is a necromancer and may or may not be a vampire according to some of the statues and figurines being made.

HiEv

• Bay Watcher
  • Denizen of Counter-Earth
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 16, 2012, 06:59:18 pm »

Nish Firelances, a female dwarf and the sacred diamond of The Crystalline Communion. Worships Deler the Earthen Gem. Single.

Coincidence, or does DF understand this kind of stuff now? This was one of the first people I came across...
I don't know, but I did notice a group of humans in my world called "The League of Connecting" which built almost all of the roads and bridges connecting the various human towns (they first founded a town where they built a keep, a market, and a temple).  My favorite being The Bridge of Candles, which is a part of a road called The Busy Ways.  They also built catacombs, which they called The Constructive Gutter.

Still, that's just cherry picking the ones that are amusingly or surprisingly appropriate.  There are a bunch that are just random words.
The difference between intelligence and stupidity is that intelligence has its limits.
Pages: 1 [2]