Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Phsycological hardening is it possible?  (Read 1448 times)

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
Re: Phsycological hardening is it possible?
« Reply #15 on: November 25, 2011, 06:08:07 pm »

You're really confusing psycho-conditioning with migrant chutes against physical training, that, and bad thoughts :P
Dwarves seeing other dwarves (or suitable substitute) die frequently will get the bad thought, has witnessed death recently, and become emotionally apathetic, rarely being ecstatic or miserable, eventually not caring about death, or pretty much anything.

Every other bad thought will simply result in your dwarves becoming depressed and seeking to kill themselves, or going into berserk rampage D:

(Military training just improves physical and combat skill qualities, bar learning and observing skills btw, and dwarves on long military duty with no break generate bad thoughts like crazy)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 25, 2011, 10:34:33 pm »

Drop fresh migrants into the middle of your dining room from twelve stories up then.

LOL
Careful not to dump your new high master smiths onto the altar.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Garath

• Bay Watcher
  • Helping to deforest the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 26, 2011, 04:40:43 am »

First off did I spell that right?

since noone was helpful enough to point it out, which is strange since usually people are whining about spelling and grammar: psychological, slightly misplaced h

not to confuse with physiological
Quote from: Urist Imiknorris
Jam a door with its corpse and let all the goblins in. Hey, nobody said it had to be a weapon against your enemies.
Quote from: Frogwarrior
And then everyone melted.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #18 on: November 26, 2011, 06:43:24 am »

First off did I spell that right?

since noone was helpful enough to point it out, which is strange since usually people are whining about spelling and grammar: psychological, slightly misplaced h

not to confuse with physiological

No one likes to nitpick:P
Personally, I only comment on the most horrendous grammar D:
Pages: 1 [2]