Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

???

?
!

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16]

Author Topic: Prince of Toast - Illustrated Suggestion Adventure - REBOOT  (Read 14219 times)

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Prince of Toast - Illustrated Suggestion Adventure - REBOOT
« Reply #225 on: October 27, 2011, 01:07:31 pm »

You decide that you might as well figure out why the gold person's on your contact list.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Well, you're approaching the city, and you should be there by the time you've made up your mind about what to do there.

So what do you plan on doing in the city?
Quote from: Aqizzar
Being vengeance and the night could only be improved by being the ballpunching vengeful night.
Quote from: Cthulhu
Gotham's mysteriously high mental illness rate isn't so mysterious when you find out Batman thinks subduing a guy means spiking his head into the pavement like a football.

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
  • Ἱησους Χριστος Θεου Υἱος Σωτηρ
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: October 27, 2011, 03:50:48 pm »

Find a way to meet up with SuperstitiousArmoury!
Quote from: NewsMuffin
Dsarker is the trolliest Catholic
[Dsarker is] a good for nothing troll.
You do not convince me. You rationalize your actions and because the result is favorable you become right.
"There are times, Sember, when I could believe your mother had a secret lover. Looking at you makes me wonder if it was one of my goats."

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: October 27, 2011, 11:12:11 pm »

Well, you've had a pretty trying day so far, and ending the world is probably really fricking illegal, so you decide you should talk to the one agent of the law you actually know of. The soldier.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
You are now this guy.

Commence standard naming procedure:
Being vengeance and the night could only be improved by being the ballpunching vengeful night.
Gotham's mysteriously high mental illness rate isn't so mysterious when you find out Batman thinks subduing a guy means spiking his head into the pavement like a football.

Hubris Incalculable

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: October 27, 2011, 11:45:06 pm »

Last Scott
Code: (Bay 12 Lower Boards IRC) [Select]
server = irc.darkmyst.net
channel = #bay12lb

Trapezohedron

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer exists here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: October 28, 2011, 01:53:15 am »

Scottish Axeman
Thank you for all the fish. It was a good run.

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
  • Ἱησους Χριστος Θεου Υἱος Σωτηρ
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: October 28, 2011, 02:39:14 am »

He's not a scot, though. He's obviously just Axing the Question.
Quote from: NewsMuffin
Dsarker is the trolliest Catholic
[Dsarker is] a good for nothing troll.
You do not convince me. You rationalize your actions and because the result is favorable you become right.
"There are times, Sember, when I could believe your mother had a secret lover. Looking at you makes me wonder if it was one of my goats."

Hubris Incalculable

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: October 28, 2011, 08:49:50 am »

He's not a scot, though.

How would you know?
Code: (Bay 12 Lower Boards IRC) [Select]
server = irc.darkmyst.net
channel = #bay12lb

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: October 28, 2011, 03:39:23 pm »

Oh, right. Your name is Scott Axeman.
You are a soldier in the Terran Army, and have recently been stuck on MANTRAnet duty - that is, welcoming new psychics to the government-hosted communications system. You've recently been talked to had the shit scared out of you by a legend come to life, and have agreed to meet him outside of town and visit the park together in hopes of catching one of the most wanted criminals on the planet.

Recent details aside, you're not allowed to have very many interests - partially due to your very busy schedule as a fairly high-ranking psychic berserker, and partially because you decided to replace your hands with axes when you were very young. It's kind of difficult to take up pottery or anything when you can't grab things for fear of chopping them up. It's a huge bonus in the middle of a fight, though, and makes you quite the intimidating person, so you don't really regret it. Despite your axes, you still have managed to accumulate a vast knowledge of myths of origins both urban and ancient. On the various 'nets around the world, you go by SuperstitiousArmory and have no time for caps punctuation or shit like that.

What do you do?
« Last Edit: October 28, 2011, 05:58:59 pm by TherosPherae »
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16]