Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]

Author Topic: Shakespear! [Community Fort]  (Read 6492 times)

Terra_Inc

• Bay Watcher
  • insanity++;
    • View Profile
Re: Shakespear! [Community Fort]
« Reply #90 on: September 06, 2011, 01:31:00 pm »

No ideas? Okay, then let's go on.  ;)
Men of broader intellect know that there is no sharp distinction betwixt the real and the unreal...

~HPL~

Orangebottle

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: September 06, 2011, 08:44:28 pm »

1) No. I have an awful time trying to get them to train, and they cost much more resources than a melee dwarf without being all that much better.

2)Yes yes yes yes. Trains dwarves quickly and efficiently, and puts the mechanics to work.

3)Obsidian/ice casting is always fun. Ice casting lets you reclaim the dead thief's items, iirc.
My Sig
Quote from: The Binder of Shame: RPGnet Rants
"We're in his toilet. We're in Cthulhu's toilet."

""Hey! No breaking character while breaking character"

Terra_Inc

• Bay Watcher
  • insanity++;
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: September 07, 2011, 03:53:19 pm »

1) No. I have an awful time trying to get them to train, and they cost much more resources than a melee dwarf without being all that much better.

2)Yes yes yes yes. Trains dwarves quickly and efficiently, and puts the mechanics to work.

3)Obsidian/ice casting is always fun. Ice casting lets you reclaim the dead thief's items, iirc.

Thanks for the pointers! I hope to be able to do the next update tomorrow!  :)
Men of broader intellect know that there is no sharp distinction betwixt the real and the unreal...

~HPL~

Terra_Inc

• Bay Watcher
  • insanity++;
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: October 03, 2011, 04:07:13 pm »

Okay, I must admit that time is scarce these days... and I won't have the ability to continue this in the future.

If someone else wishes to go on with this or just play around, here is the last save, which belongs to the latest update. If you want to continue the story, then please by all means do so. I hope it will be Fun.

Terra_Inc, signing out.

~HPL~
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]