Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20]

Author Topic: Arena: An Arena RTD in an Arena (Turn 7: Trees)  (Read 21044 times)

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Arena: An Arena RTD in an Arena (Turn 6: Aussie Steak)
« Reply #285 on: November 18, 2012, 01:02:05 pm »

Turn 6: Aussie Steak
Yeah, I'm going to auto Thecard for this turn.

Ed Mundy Jr. grabs onto the tree! (3) He does so, and almost falls off, but retains his footing. However, his lower legs are still vulnerable to the jungle cats. He takes his Machete and tosses it at a Puma. (1 vs. 6) It lands short of a Puma. The Puma looks up at him and growls. Ed scales the tree faster now, (2 vs. 4+1) but the Puma bites him by the pants and rips him away from the tree! Mundy runs for it, (1) and gets his foot tangled in the brush. (Tangled: -1 to dodging)

After talking a deal out with the Spy, Damian relaxes to reach his ultimate sniper. (3) He breaths deeply as he goes to sleep...

The Spy groans and plays with his Knives. (6) He figures out a stance that should help protect him from being attacked. (Defensive Stance: Removes defense penalty with Dual-Knives until successfully attacked)

Nurrtaria climbs up the tree. (4) Reaching a branch, she sits on it and drinks the antidote. (Heavy Bleeding Cured)

Oneshot looks for his gun. (2) Doesn't find it. Dead.

Aardvark races up a tree. (6) He goes so high up that he lurks in the foliage. (Hidden: +1 to Defense)

The rest of the Pumas surround Ed Mundy Jr. (6+1 vs. 2-1) "Show me what you can do ya' bloody pussies!" One of them bites him in his tangled leg, and rips it off. "Oh." (-8 HP, Extreme Bleeding: -3 HP Per Turn, Missing Leg; -1 to Dodging

Spoiler: Scoreboard (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Participant Statuses (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: NPCs (click to show/hide)
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: November 18, 2012, 01:02:48 pm »

Awaken, feel refreshed and head up further into the tree.

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: November 18, 2012, 01:10:41 pm »

Hop towards the tree and try to climb up it! UNLESS I can reach my knife. Then grab it and attack the pumas.

((I read the title and thought, 'Shit I'm ded.' Thanks for not killing me JUST yet.))
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: November 18, 2012, 03:01:46 pm »

File my lawsuit.
Escape tube.
Grudgingly go to afterlife.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Caerwyn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: November 18, 2012, 03:06:37 pm »

Nur will scrounge for useful items! In the trees, of course.

Fireiy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: November 18, 2012, 06:49:36 pm »

See if I can see the other people from my current position.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Arena: An Arena RTD in an Arena (Turn 7: Trees)
« Reply #291 on: November 19, 2012, 09:01:48 pm »

Turn 7: Trees
So...wonder what happened to Thecard?

Damian, feeling good as new, climbs farther up the tree. (3) He gets on a higher branch.

Ed Mundy Jr., the magic crippled Australian, hops towards his Machete. (6) Scooping it up with one hand, he gets it back and leaps for a tree. (5) He grabs a hold and climbs up until he reaches a high branch. The Pumas below growl and paw up at him. And then he bleeds all over the branch. (-3 HP)

Nurrtaria scavenges in the trees. Leaves.

The Spy looks around to see what he can spy. Well, Damian's climbing up a tree, Nurrtaria looking through a tree, Ed Mundy Jr. is escaping from jungle cats up a tree, and Aardvark is probably up in a tree somewhere.

Aardvark is indeed in a tree.

The Pumas circle the combatants from below.

The audience begins to grow bored of the show. So, an opening from the top of the arena drops a new face into the show! The announcer announces, "Why, it's Max the Monkey! Max isn't a fighter by any means, but he'll sure give these players a hard time! The audience cheers. Max throws a Banana at the Spy, which splatters all over the Frenchman's face. The audiences bursts into canned laughter.

Max the Monkey
HP: 14/14
Ability: Prankster: Does not engage in combat, but will harass the players. +1 to evasion.
Point Worth: 10

Spoiler: Scoreboard (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Participant Statuses (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: NPCs (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: November 19, 2012, 09:16:37 pm by TCM »
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: November 19, 2012, 09:14:10 pm »

Try to patch myself up with leaves and create a prosthetic leg out of a branch. Or something.
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

Caerwyn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: November 19, 2012, 09:21:42 pm »

Nur will MURDER THAT MONKEY! MURDER!

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: November 19, 2012, 09:25:54 pm »

Try and hide in the trees.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: November 19, 2012, 09:35:26 pm »

Request closure from GM. Being stuck in a tube for eternity is a grim thought...
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: November 19, 2012, 09:37:40 pm »

Request closure from GM. Being stuck in a tube for eternity is a grim thought...

Alright, you go to spend eternity in hell Norway.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Arena: An Arena RTD in an Arena (Kthxbai)
« Reply #297 on: November 21, 2012, 11:02:47 am »

Okay, this game was pretty fun, but I've developed enough to get my next serious RTD out, so thanks for playing guys.
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20]