Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20

Author Topic: Arena: An Arena RTD in an Arena (Turn 7: Trees)  (Read 21045 times)

Fireiy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Arena: An Arena RTD in an Arena (Turn 3: Fuckin' TF2)
« Reply #255 on: November 13, 2012, 06:49:21 pm »

Being linked to the respawn system helps. I can come back next round. And next round. And next round...

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: November 13, 2012, 06:53:32 pm »

The Mundy family is also quite large, so that helps.
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Arena: An Arena RTD in an Arena (Turn 4: The Pack)
« Reply #257 on: November 13, 2012, 06:57:08 pm »

Turn 4: The Pack

Damian Caesar dashes back for cover. (4) He climbs back up the tree.

Aardvark charges at Oneshot with his Shield! (6 vs. 4) He rams the edge of his shield into Oneshot's chest, sending him to the ground. (-5 HP)

Nurrtaria busts out of nowhere from the bushes and stabs at Oneshot! (5 vs. 6) Oneshot rolls out of the way of the blades, (1 vs. 5) and tries crawling away. Nurrtaria isn't done and does some overly-complex somersault into a diving double stab, (4 vs. 1) and stabs Oneshot in the Shoulder Blades! (-5 HP)

Ed Mundy Jr. and "Spy" accept a truce and go to find more targets. They both come across Oneshot getting destroyed by a guy with a shield and a young girl.

Oneshot staggers himself to his feet. He looks around and feels the rumbling coming from behind Aardvark's back. He makes a dash for the woods, (3) and staggers into the tall grass. He tends to his wounds, (3) and seals most of the major cuts.

The Coyote yaps and walks around.

Suddenly, from behind Nuttaria and Aardvark, 4 Large Pumas burst out from the flora! "Looks like the Puma Pack has arrived! These fighters need to either get in the trees, or face the fury of nature's deadliest creatures!"

Spoiler: Scoreboard (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Participant Statuses (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: NPCs (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: November 15, 2012, 09:29:02 pm by TCM »
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: November 13, 2012, 07:05:30 pm »

Meh, why not?

Use magic to return my spirit to the world.
Also, criticize the announcer for putting pumas in a pack. "They're solitary predators!"
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Fireiy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: November 13, 2012, 07:10:19 pm »

Use invisiwatch! Oh wait I don't have it right now.
Get up a tree. If I can't try to be as stealthy as possible. Get into a defensive position.

Thecard

• Bay Watcher
  • Back in With the Old!
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: November 13, 2012, 07:12:27 pm »

Yeah.. that whole get into a tree, fast.  Try to convince them to follow Oneshot instead (somehow.  I dunno, charisma?) plan sounds pretty good to me.

I think the slaughter part is what made them angry.
OOC: Dachshundofdoom: This is how the world ends, not with a bang but with goddamn VUVUZELAS.
Those hookers aren't getting out any time soon, no matter how many fancy gadgets they have :v

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: November 13, 2012, 08:14:57 pm »

Stay in the tree, try and get deeper under cover. If a hostile attacks, brain it with a bolt./b]

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: November 13, 2012, 08:16:34 pm »

Meh, why not?

Also, criticize the announcer for putting pumas in a pack. "They're solitary predators!"

The Ghost security jam Lupoid's soul in a tube.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Caerwyn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: November 13, 2012, 08:54:34 pm »

Nur's going to MURDER ONESHOT! BRUTALLY, IF POSSIBLE! A sickening display is required!!

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: November 13, 2012, 09:17:08 pm »

Meh, why not?

The Ghost security jam Lupoid's soul in a tube.
Break tube!
With magic!
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: November 14, 2012, 12:19:59 am »

Attempt to finish off Oneshot first, before leaping at the nearest tree and scurrying up it.

Maxinum McDreich

• Bay Watcher
  • Gree-diddly-tings.
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: November 14, 2012, 12:45:47 pm »

*cough* a little blood, and alot of OMG, YIKES!

Oneshot observes... well... he's a little screwed, but he DOES have atleast two people between him and 4 rather dangerous looking beasts.
He hastily retreats away, leaving as many folk behind to the puma's as possible and to try and give himself a turn's length away from the other murderers.
:)

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Arena: An Arena RTD in an Arena (Turn 5: Dem' Trees)
« Reply #267 on: November 15, 2012, 08:53:00 pm »

Turn 5: Dem' Trees

The Spy tries climbing up a tree. (4) He's up a tree. He sees Damian nearby.

Aardvark yells out, "Oneshot should be your prey, not me, because I obviously can communicate with large jungle creatures!" He is replied with roars. (2) He climbs up a few steps before slipping and falling off.

Damian gets into that tree. (4) He gets into the thick viney foliage.

Nurrtaria runs into the grass where Oneshot lays and pounces him. (5+1 vs. 1) The young girl drives both of her knives straight into Oneshot's back. As she pulls out her blades, Oneshot spasms a bit before succumbing to his blood loss.
Nurrtaria has slain Oneshot!
She is awarded 10 Points!

Ed Mundy Jr. runs after Oneshot but sees a little girl stabbing him to death. He turns his attention to the nearest tree. (2) He runs straight into it. *splat*

The Coyote barks and charges at the Puma Pack! (5 vs. 6+1) The small dog can not keep up with the agile cats. (5 vs. 2) One of the cats lunges and nips him in the neck. The Coyote yowls pitifully and then dies right there.
The Puma Pack has slain the Coyote!

The Puma Pack turn their heads up to find their neck target. Nurrtaria stands up from Oneshot's body. "Well that worked out. Desu~." The lass didn't notice the large cats prowling through the tall grass... (3+1 vs. 1-1) One of the Puma's zooms by and before Nurrtaria can look down, a section of her torso is missing. (-5 HP, Deep Bleeding: -1 For 4 Turns)

Spoiler: Scoreboard (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Participant Statuses (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: NPCs (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: November 15, 2012, 09:29:53 pm by TCM »

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: November 15, 2012, 09:03:21 pm »

Scramble up the tree! If I can, Throw my Machete at either Nurrtaria or a Puma!

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: November 15, 2012, 09:05:40 pm »

Damian lines up a shot with The Spy.
"Hey there! How about we make a deal?"
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20