Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Windows and hostiles  (Read 1189 times)

SmokedRWA

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Windows and hostiles
« Reply #15 on: June 09, 2011, 07:37:31 pm »

Hoping poisons will work next version.

Girlinhat

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:large ears]
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 09, 2011, 07:51:06 pm »

Toady has already mentioned previously, "Yeah, and evil grass will poison your cows.  I think.  I'm actually not sure if a syndrome can be ingested.  We'll have to add that if it's not already..."  And then more recently, stated "Adding curse and associated syndrome effects to be ingestable, to allow drinking a vampire's blood to turn you into a vampire.  And when we eventually get the alchemy stuff and poisoned apples, we'll already have the framework for that."  So it is indeed coming with this next release (.26)

Number4

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 09, 2011, 08:03:57 pm »

Not gouging.  That's so uncivilized, not to mention messy.  I prefer to use syndromes that cause instant eye rot.  With ingestable syndromes being added, this will be much easier.

Ooooooh! If a newbie brews booze, you'll get methanol! Drink enough - blindness!
Thanks for the suggestion, but Number4 is correct: [...] it would be easier and more predictable to just be a racist.

Did somebody just rule 34 two veins of metal?

evileeyore

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 09, 2011, 08:29:45 pm »

Fear is the mind killer.  It is the little death.

A proper dwarf shall know no fear.  He shall stare down ... a ground- err a groundhog and... and ... URIST IT'S A RHESUS MACAQUE!  GET IN THE FORT!  AHHHHHHH!

Fixed It For Accuracy.
Pages: 1 [2]