Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: those damn traders. -.-  (Read 3013 times)

Shook

• Bay Watcher
  • ◦ ◡ ◦
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt page
Re: those damn traders. -.-
« Reply #30 on: April 07, 2011, 09:47:13 am »

Om nom nom this adamantine wafer sure is hard and delicious! I can really feel my teeth breaking against the surface of it!

Get yours today!

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Twitter i guess
also deviantART page
Quote from: Girlinhat
It may be worthwhile to have the babies fall into ring of fortifications or windows, to prevent anyone from catching and saving them.
[01:27] <Octomobile> MMM THATS GOOD FIST BUTTER

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 07, 2011, 12:52:43 pm »

Overseer: "I am just so glad we managed to get this adamantine, and without breaching hell! Now, let's get to work making armor and weapons and... For the love of Armok, where is all the adamantine?"

Urist McToothless: "Um, we... We ate it all. We were just so sick of plump helmets, and Sarvesh said it was cotton candy, so-"

Overseer: "FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-"

The End

Jake

• Bay Watcher
  • Remember Boatmurdered!
    • View Profile
    • My Web Fiction
« Reply #32 on: April 07, 2011, 01:03:06 pm »

But my experience is that they generally only do so once or twice EVER and then just bring metric tons of -rope reed cloth-
Train up a few clothiers and you won't mind that one bit. Two dozen bins of high-quality clothing can buy you all the food, booze and wood you'll ever need.
Never used Dwarf Therapist, mods or tilesets in all the years I've been playing.
I think Toady's confusing interface better simulates the experience of a bunch of disorganised drunken dwarves running a fort.

Black Powder Firearms - Superior firepower, realistic manufacturing and rocket launchers!

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
  • Immoveable, Indestuctible
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 07, 2011, 01:14:24 pm »

Overseer: "I am just so glad we managed to get this adamantine, and without breaching hell! Now, let's get to work making armor and weapons and... For the love of Armok, where is all the adamantine?"

Urist McToothless: "Um, we... We ate it all. We were just so sick of plump helmets, and Sarvesh said it was cotton candy, so-"

Overseer: "FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-"

The End
if the dwarves are so stupid they deserve to get slaughtered by an army of 300 demons made of bronze and the demon lord leonidus
And then the horror hits: This was just spring.
We are SOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucked.
Quite fucked indeed.
Pages: 1 2 [3]