Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Multiplayer games with the friendliest community?  (Read 2195 times)

Tilla

• Bay Watcher
  • Slam with the best or jam with the rest
    • View Profile
Re: Multiplayer games with the friendliest community?
« Reply #15 on: March 13, 2011, 04:46:04 am »

Cyber Nations. The game mechanics are rather poor, literally everyone in the game is there for the community. But as it is a war game, expect some people to be poor sports and very unfriendly. You could always join one of the neutral alliances though; they're there for the community and everyone is friendly to them.

Everyone join GOONS. OR BE DEMOLISHED

jester

• Bay Watcher
  • Dwarvern Survialist Nutter
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 13, 2011, 07:33:19 am »

TF2 ingame can be great.  MW2 and the more realistic online fps seem to attract a younger crowd that can get very trollish at times (not saying all young fps gamers are trolls, it just seems to be a high percentage of trolls ingame are under 16)  The forums can be the most evil dank little hole you have ever stuck your head into.

If life gives you lemons, burn them.

justinlee999

• Bay Watcher
  • Unflappably FABULOUS
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 13, 2011, 08:34:59 am »

TF2 ingame can be great.  MW2 and the more realistic online fps seem to attract a younger crowd that can get very trollish at times (not saying all young fps gamers are trolls, it just seems to be a high percentage of trolls ingame are under 16)  The forums can be the most evil dank little hole you have ever stuck your head into.

No, they are fail trolls, true trolls makes games funner.  8)

Muz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 15, 2011, 06:56:30 am »

Cyber Nations. The game mechanics are rather poor, literally everyone in the game is there for the community. But as it is a war game, expect some people to be poor sports and very unfriendly. You could always join one of the neutral alliances though; they're there for the community and everyone is friendly to them.

Everyone join GOONS. OR BE DEMOLISHED

Lol, I find this quite ironic, as I was seriously considering joining or ghosting GOONS right before this.
Disclaimer: Any sarcasm in my posts will not be mentioned as that would ruin the purpose. It is assumed that the reader is intelligent enough to tell the difference between what is sarcasm and what is not.

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 16, 2011, 06:10:18 pm »

The Kingdom of Loathing has an excellent community and that is mostly why I play it. Although it is a bit large almost every person I've met on there has been helpful and all-around awesome. Especially in the /newbie chat channel.

http://www.kingdomofloathing.com

(For example when asking for help with something in the game I typically get a donation from somebody in the chat that helps with my problems...I don't even ask for it :O)
To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

Android

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 16, 2011, 07:12:28 pm »

Face of Mankind

/troll
Pages: 1 [2]