Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: 2 sword in the same hand?  (Read 589 times)

elpizo

• Bay Watcher
  • DOWN WE GO!
    • View Profile
2 sword in the same hand?
« on: February 20, 2011, 09:30:28 pm »

one of my swordwarf has 2 sword in the right hand. i saw this when he got attached to 2 different swords, is he more effective with 2 sword or is one of them just for show?

ikkonoishi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: 2 sword in the same hand?
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2011, 09:47:39 pm »

Somewhat more effective. If it works like adventurer mode then each sword gets a roll per turn, and the dwarf will attack with the one that has a better chance to hit.
Our Dwarven instincts compel us to run blindly towards disaster in case there may be a ☼<☼giant cave spider silk sock☼>☼ lying around.

elpizo

• Bay Watcher
  • DOWN WE GO!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2011, 10:24:33 pm »

ha, i just tought it did'nt make any sense, he took his deceased wife's sword wich is pretty epic, he's still fighting with her after she died

Brandon816

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2011, 05:32:31 am »

I can just see this guy having a mood and combining them into some sort of better randomly generated weapon that has two blades in it.

blah_1123

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2011, 06:05:04 am »

i had a dwarf holding a sword and a shield in one hand before after his other hand being cut off by a goblin.
I reccomend letting him go nuts, though.  If he goes berserk, free target practice for your military!  If he doesn't, raving naked bedridden dwarf!

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2011, 06:06:45 am »

ha, i just tought it did'nt make any sense, he took his deceased wife's sword wich is pretty epic, he's still fighting with her after she died

God that measures 8.4 on the awesome scale. 10 involves a baby firing a magma canon at a roc.

Oliolli

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:unlikeability]
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2011, 08:57:42 am »

God that measures 8.4 on the awesome scale. 10 involves a baby firing a magma canon at a roc.

How much would a stream of magma triggering a pressure plate, causing a baby to be fired at a roc measure?
« Last Edit: February 21, 2011, 11:57:07 am by Oliolli »

Quote from: Girlinhat
When all you've got is an adjustable spanner and an entire freight warehouse of terrifying cogs and gears, everything looks like "just a prototype".
Quote from: ThatAussieGuy
You all turned Swordthunders into a bastion of madness that seems to warp in on itself under its own hatred of sanity.  I'm so happy!
Quote from: Loud Whispers
drowning babies everywhere o-o