Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]

Author Topic: PeTA  (Read 7590 times)

Sock Puppet

• Escaped Lunatic
  • Hmm?
    • View Profile
Re: PeTA
« Reply #120 on: December 06, 2010, 10:34:23 am »

Indeed, I believe it goes: Children>Self>Close family>Family>People are like you>People who act like you>Humans>other.

As it should.

Your MMV. If you expect me to take a bullet for a child then oh boy you are in for a disappointment.

Your own child. Most people probably would.

As for the actual topic, i.e. crazy conspiracy theories, TTT and TMoM do have really similar usernames. Coincidence?

If you guys are going to have crazy conspiracy theories then I think that this is the one to pick.

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: December 06, 2010, 10:48:11 am »

Lol @ whoever made the joke sock puppet account. While sock puppet accounts are generally not okay, joke ones are fine I guess, when used sparingly like the fluffy wambler guy who goes feep.

PointZilla

• Bay Watcher
  • GWAR!
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: December 06, 2010, 11:51:29 am »

GWAR!

(All I have to say, PETA just has this ironic taste to them when you munch on them that just drives you crazy. Although I have been laying low in the suburbs now that the litter is growing older. And the father STILL isn't paying child support. I'm onto you.)
GWARRRRR!!!

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: December 06, 2010, 05:51:00 pm »

Seriously, who the heck owns that alt account? You don't bring it out nearly enough. I suspect the same guy who has the Fluffy Wambler alt.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: December 06, 2010, 05:51:53 pm »

Seriously, who the heck owns that alt account? You don't bring it out nearly enough. I suspect the same guy who has the Fluffy Wambler alt.
feep feep feep?

Jreengus

• Bay Watcher
  • Si Hoc Legere Scis Nimium Eruditionis Habes
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: December 06, 2010, 07:37:16 pm »

On topic I personally don't really care about cruelty to animals, doing it just for the sake of it is bad but if there's some advantage to it then feel free.

Actually I can't do this any more, I've decided to come clean. We are the only two people on the internet. I'm actually a sentient AI who uses the internet as a way to screw with you.
Oh yeah baby, you know you like it.  Now stop crying and get in my lungs.
Boil your penis. I'm convinced that's how it happened.
My HoM.

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: December 06, 2010, 07:40:05 pm »

I love you anyway.

You can screw with me anytime you want.
We may not be as brave as Gryffindor, as willing to get our hands dirty as Hufflepuff, or as devious as Slytherin, but there is nothing, nothing more dangerous than a little too much knowledge and a conscience that is open to debate

nuker w

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: December 06, 2010, 07:42:51 pm »

As much as I agree about the topic creator, this has to be one of the most amazing attempts by Bay 12 to derail and then go on to blow the track up attempts i'v ever seen.

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: December 06, 2010, 07:44:09 pm »

Most?

I've seen better.
We may not be as brave as Gryffindor, as willing to get our hands dirty as Hufflepuff, or as devious as Slytherin, but there is nothing, nothing more dangerous than a little too much knowledge and a conscience that is open to debate

Dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • The Light shall take us
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: December 06, 2010, 07:48:34 pm »

On topic I personally don't really care about cruelty to animals, doing it just for the sake of it is bad but if there's some advantage to it then feel free.
Are you fucking serious?
Quote from: Akura
Now, if we could only mod Giant War Eagles to carry crossbows, we could do strafing runs on the elves who sold the eagles to us in the first place.

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: December 06, 2010, 07:51:13 pm »

We're killing animals because we are assholes.

You can't just go "This is my line, anything on that side is awesome, and everything on the other is terrible".

You a fucking bastard. I'm a fucking bastard. We're all fucking bastards. Get over yourself and enjoy the god damn veal.

Zrk2

• Bay Watcher
  • Emperor of the Damned
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: December 06, 2010, 08:00:18 pm »

If you kill a trillion kittens and save a single person I am completely ok with that.
He's just keeping up with the Cardassians.

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: December 06, 2010, 08:01:40 pm »

As much as I agree about the topic creator, this has to be one of the most amazing attempts by Bay 12 to derail and then go on to blow the track up attempts i'v ever seen.
You see Feudalism?

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: December 06, 2010, 08:25:31 pm »

You see Feudalism?
You see the King of Tejas? I think that yellow monster up there was born from that.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Blargityblarg

• Bay Watcher
  • rolypolyrolypolyrolypoly
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: December 06, 2010, 11:10:47 pm »

You see Feudalism?
You see the King of Tejas? I think that yellow monster up there was born from that.

Do you mean your hat?

*runs*
Blossom of orange
Shit, nothing rhymes with orange
Wait, haikus don't rhyme
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]