Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Woman of MAGERY!  (Read 3104 times)

iceball3

• Bay Watcher
  • Miaou~
    • View Profile
    • My DA
Re: Woman of MAGERY!
« Reply #30 on: September 05, 2010, 09:35:57 am »

Weave light threads under earth threads around in as much concentration a possible and make it so no light threads escape from the mass, unless it was damaged. Record the results of throwing the mass to see if it has a 'flash bomb affect'. Then make another one and keep it with you. Record your results, grab a snack, and head down to the local pub in an attempt to socialize, again without ingesting any substanses. Remember to get a small, cheap, bottle of alcahol for thread splitting when you arrive home.
As it gets dark, try to sell your light wand and flash bomb to someone, letting them know the lifetime of these structures as written in your notes.
Go home, eat dinner, and try to do a physical workout before bed. All this mumbo jumbo thread magic stuff must really atrophy the muscles.

Doret

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm an Alien Roomba....
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 05, 2010, 11:04:26 am »

I think the best choice would be to go to the Library and search for some basic Elmentalism and Alchemy books. Don't take more than an hour though! If you found two elementalism books and two alchemy books, spend the rest of that hour looking to see if there are any books about holy magic(Never know when you're going to lose a finger, OR worse...). Afterward spend 2 hours on the elementalism book(s) you got and record ANYTHING you think will assist you later on, in your notes, spend an hour studying the alchemy book(s) you got and record the various reactions in your notebook. Label them well. Afterward spend 30 minutes scrounging around for MAGICAL supplies for alchemy in the kitchen. Begin trying to ALCHEMIZE some water into wine, save the wine so that you can sell it to the local pub at a later date. Spend no more than an hour and a half on this alchemy stuff.
THEN go outside and pick up the nearest BRANCH not a twig. Spend no more than 10 minutes looking for a branch, if you cannot find one take one from a tree. GO back to the tower and see if you can weave a thick lattice of earth threads around the end of the branch, reinforce this lattice with some threads of water. BEFORE closing the lattice, draw some threads of motion and insert a ball of motion threads into the lattice. Close the Lattice for now, and then enjoy a healthy meal of crackers and beans.
Could I ever find a signature as catchy as that?

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 05, 2010, 03:59:47 pm »

Can you make some kind of trigger mechanisms and link them together, like timer, logic gates, maybe something sensorlike even.
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...
Pages: 1 2 [3]