Author Topic: Crash  (Read 2171 times)

iceball3

• Bay Watcher
  • Miaou~
    • View Profile
    • My DA
Re: Crash
« Reply #15 on: August 15, 2010, 04:53:03 pm »

look for ventillation shaft in the ceilling/walls. leap up to it if available. ponder how the heck the surgery made you look so weird. dance if both previous options are unatainable.

Samthere

• Bay Watcher
  • RRRRRAAAAAAOR! <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 15, 2010, 04:57:23 pm »

Spend a good amount of time licking self.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 15, 2010, 05:00:50 pm »

Spend a good amount of time licking self.

No. Just... No.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

techno65535

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 15, 2010, 05:05:39 pm »

Grab sheet and wear it like a toga. Try and use the terminal. If unresponsive try the doors.
... while being chased by axe-welding cats in the dark.
Scratch that, throwing-axe-wielding cats in the dark.
They're cute but my god that's terrifying.
GENERATION 10: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 15, 2010, 05:59:10 pm »

... you shuld have chosen the salamander. That art style just dosn't go well with fur.
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

iceball3

• Bay Watcher
  • Miaou~
    • View Profile
    • My DA
« Reply #20 on: August 15, 2010, 08:43:09 pm »

... you shuld have chosen the salamander. That art style just dosn't go well with fur.
seconded
thirded
fifthed
sixthed
seventhed
eighthed
ninthed
10th'd

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 15, 2010, 08:44:10 pm »

Was that really necessary?
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 15, 2010, 08:46:27 pm »

You quickly grab the sheet and tie around you into a sort of crude toga. You're not sure what's going on, but you doubt you'll make a good impression on anyone you run into if you're scampering around naked. You take another look around the room, noting the tiny air ducts used to filter air in and out of the room, usually alive with a gentle hum, are silent. Shrugging your shoulders, you move to the leftmost door to see if you can figure out how to open it. You don't have to do much - it opens on it's own as you approach, with a gentle whoosh, separating into three panels that quickly disapear into the walls and ceiling. You step out the door and take a look around.

There's a short hallway here. To your left is the door you came from, ahead of you is a t-junction, and behind you is another door - one that isn't opening, even if you approach it.

Where are you going to go next?
« Last Edit: August 15, 2010, 09:09:20 pm by GlyphGryph »

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 15, 2010, 08:48:12 pm »

Go to "Head". Because if we go to the "Hub" Heads will likely roll.

Sorry. :P

techno65535

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 15, 2010, 08:49:54 pm »

You realize you have to use the bathroom really really bad so go to the head and relieve yourself.

Also, could you not use the dark green? It's kinda hard to see on the darkling theme.
... while being chased by axe-welding cats in the dark.
Scratch that, throwing-axe-wielding cats in the dark.
They're cute but my god that's terrifying.
GENERATION 10: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 15, 2010, 09:03:53 pm »

Damn it, I was using the other, apparently never used in a nautical term, definition of head (the bow of a ship, which is actually where the term "head" for toilet actually came from from, according to wikipedia.) I didn't even think of toilet when I wrote it.

Okay, gonna have to fix it - actually, signs on a ship this size don't even make sense, so I'm just going to remove them. If you decide to move down the hallway, I'll give you guys a view/description of both ways anyways.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 15, 2010, 09:05:30 pm »

Down the hallway.

iceball3

• Bay Watcher
  • Miaou~
    • View Profile
    • My DA
« Reply #27 on: August 15, 2010, 09:22:25 pm »

In a feint of forshadowing, feel the sudden urge to train your ability to dodge, then procede to by running at the door behind you and dodge away from it just before you impact on its surface. reapeat until you accidentally run into the door or sustain an injury.

Samthere

• Bay Watcher
  • RRRRRAAAAAAOR! <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 16, 2010, 07:17:08 am »

Instead of fighting doors, paw at the air.

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
  • That guy who used to be here all the time
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 17, 2010, 12:50:44 pm »

Do a barrel roll!
Thou art I, I art Thou.
The trust you have bestowed upon thy comrade is now reciprocated in turn.
Thou shall be blessed when calling upon personae of the Hangman Arcana.
May this tie bind thee to a brighter future!​
Ikusaba Quest! - Fistfighting space robots for the benefit of your familial bonds to Satan is passe, so you call Sherlock Holmes and ask her to pop by.
Pages: 1 [2]