Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]

Author Topic: deleted  (Read 8455 times)

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
Re: Let's Play Dwarf Fortress 2010 (Part XVII)
« Reply #90 on: April 22, 2010, 05:06:44 pm »

I raised the volume a little. I could crank it up some more with Audacity, so tell me if it's still too quiet.
Part XVII is up.

Also, as you see, I've crafted some armor, made some fuel and I'll make some iron and weapons. When I have a squad of not-that-bad military dwarves, I'll do some exploring.

Decent, Still slightly quieter then Jef's videos, Doesn't matter though.

You should really hurry with your military, or make more traps quick, since that line of stone traps will not help much. Even against a ambush.
Yeah, I'll probably just install some pressure plates to close the bridge in case of an emergency and I can open it if I want to let them in, for whatever reason.
A lever, don't forget the lever. Pressure plates might not be a very good idea, especially if your troops are fighting on the bridge, though that likely won't happen. But it's your fort, I'll just blame everyone's deaths on you. ;)
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]