Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7

Author Topic: deleted  (Read 8439 times)

SanDiego

• Bay Watcher
  • I SEE IN YOUR SOUL
    • View Profile
Re: Let's Play Dwarf Fortress 2010 (Part XIV)
« Reply #75 on: April 15, 2010, 03:02:02 pm »

Arsenal dwarf appear if you have more than certain number of dwarves (20 I think). Surgery is cancelled every time patient is not resting. That's because they had no anaesthetics back then. And it also takes really long, your doc will go to take a drink and then wander elswhere.
Welcome to Murdermachines. Try the gecko sauce; it's delectable and delightful, a wonderful blend of savory and spicy that makes any dish delicious without being too overwhelming.

(Warning: Do not ask about the manufacturing process for gecko sauce)
(Warning: Gecko sauce may cause acute respiratory failure on contact)

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
Re: Let's Play Dwarf Fortress 2010 (Part XIV)
« Reply #76 on: April 15, 2010, 03:09:43 pm »

Arsenal dwarf appear if you have more than certain number of dwarves (20 I think). Surgery is cancelled every time patient is not resting. That's because they had no anaesthetics back then. And it also takes really long, your doc will go to take a drink and then wander elswhere.
He has more than 20 dwarves, that's also why there is 'arsenal dwarf' on his noble screen.

Either way, I call arsenal dwarf!
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

MC Dirty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Let's Play Dwarf Fortress 2010 (Part XV)
« Reply #77 on: April 15, 2010, 08:26:37 pm »

<deleted>
« Last Edit: July 27, 2022, 11:42:26 pm by MC Dirty »

Christes

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: April 15, 2010, 11:50:07 pm »

Awesome LP!  If you've still got dwarves up for grabs, I'll take one.

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: April 16, 2010, 12:02:42 am »

*Sees thread*
Ok, whats this about!

Oh look, movies, lets watch the first one!

*Gets to 6:13*
SCREW YOU! Now I can't get the pokemon song out of my head! WHY MUST LIFE BE SO HORRIBLE!!!!

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: April 16, 2010, 09:39:06 am »

He has more than 20 dwarves, that's also why there is 'arsenal dwarf' on his noble screen.

Either way, I call arsenal dwarf!
I completely forgot all the dwarf requests, now BethlehemBrothers is the Arsenal Dwarf. Sorry 'bout that. But anyway, I said I won't accept any profession requests anymore and that's it, I guess. I don't have any unnamed dwarves with fitting skill anyway.
Maybe, I'll just replace him, but if I do that, everybody else will be like "What? Why are you accepting his request, but not mine? Blahdiblablah..."
Also, Part XV is up.
Darn! oh well, anyway, if BethlehemBrothers should encounter an 'unfortunate accident', I can replace him. ;)

Oh, and no offense, but you really screwed up on trading with the elves. ;D
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

SanDiego

• Bay Watcher
  • I SEE IN YOUR SOUL
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: April 17, 2010, 06:40:59 am »

Screwed up? You mean he paid them? What a disgrace... Need to watch.
Welcome to Murdermachines. Try the gecko sauce; it's delectable and delightful, a wonderful blend of savory and spicy that makes any dish delicious without being too overwhelming.

(Warning: Do not ask about the manufacturing process for gecko sauce)
(Warning: Gecko sauce may cause acute respiratory failure on contact)

MC Dirty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: April 17, 2010, 06:47:12 pm »

<deleted>
« Last Edit: July 27, 2022, 11:42:31 pm by MC Dirty »

gamefreak1

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: April 19, 2010, 07:13:08 pm »

Don't leave us hanging forever we love you. ;)
Is my avatar sexy?

MC Dirty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Let's Play Dwarf Fortress 2010 (Part XVI)
« Reply #84 on: April 19, 2010, 07:17:14 pm »

<deleted>
« Last Edit: July 27, 2022, 11:42:36 pm by MC Dirty »

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: April 19, 2010, 07:46:10 pm »

Yeah, the last three days... Actually, I have no idea. I always procrastinated and wanted to record late at night, but my sister was already sleeping and my excuses are running out, so there you go, Part XVI.
Ahhh, I can barely hear you, might want to raise the volume a bit, hope it's not a problem.

Also, start doing some exploratory mining. Sedimentary stone usually has Bituminous coal and Lignite, Siltstone is a sedimentary layer, so with luck you could find, at the very least, more bauxite (which means more sapphire).

Smurf666

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: April 21, 2010, 07:15:11 pm »

start exploreing the caverns/caves 8)

MC Dirty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Let's Play Dwarf Fortress 2010 (Part XVII)
« Reply #87 on: April 22, 2010, 04:38:26 pm »

<deleted>
« Last Edit: July 27, 2022, 11:42:39 pm by MC Dirty »

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: April 22, 2010, 04:59:54 pm »

I raised the volume a little. I could crank it up some more with Audacity, so tell me if it's still too quiet.
Part XVII is up.

Also, as you see, I've crafted some armor, made some fuel and I'll make some iron and weapons. When I have a squad of not-that-bad military dwarves, I'll do some exploring.

Decent, Still slightly quieter then Jef's videos, Doesn't matter though.

You should really hurry with your military, or make more traps quick, since that line of stone traps will not help much. Even against a ambush.

MC Dirty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: April 22, 2010, 05:02:56 pm »

<deleted>
« Last Edit: July 27, 2022, 11:42:44 pm by MC Dirty »
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7