Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Feature Fail  (Read 1869 times)

Beanchubbs

• Bay Watcher
  • Khorne Flakes: Crunchy & Delicious
    • View Profile
Re: Feature Fail
« Reply #15 on: December 19, 2009, 01:20:24 pm »

Yeah, I was sad when the GCS died, I saw the webs and got really excited, and as I was looking around a bit more in the pit, the magma just came down and burnt cleansed everything. I would have stayed, because the magma ran out, but all the pit monsters were dead and that's the main reason I was going stay there. Oh well, I'll just hope I don't get an exploding volcano again.
Yikes, the Orcs have a nasty language.  Traditional foreplay would be right out for them; how would they ever "say my name" for one another?  No wonder Ocrs are always so bloodthirsty and violent, they're getting sub-par action.

Tcei

• Bay Watcher
  • Fear me! I am Bekat the Adorable Skull!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 19, 2009, 05:45:01 pm »

MAGMA GIANT CAVE SPIDERS

I've a modded variant of those! Flame spiders live in magma, and shoot both fireballs and web! Often at the same time! ...makes silk farming FUN.
....They just refuse to stay down unless butchered, in which case their skins will haunt you until you subdue and tan them. Never has legendary butcher and legendary tanner seemed so valueable as in this release.

silhouette

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 19, 2009, 07:15:34 pm »

Are they like a mutated cross breed between !!clowns!! and GCS.
If so lol.
# PowerGoal49, SCREAM BALL, (Future): Trolls take the captives and see if they can throw them all the way over the chasm to each other.
---
SCREW EVERYTHING ELSE! I WANT THIS!
Pages: 1 [2]