Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]

Author Topic: Dust Theory  (Read 6173 times)

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
Re: Dust Theory
« Reply #90 on: December 17, 2009, 07:46:03 am »

Armok, you know full well that's not how an argument works.  "Well, I see you've come up with some valid criticisms of the article.  However, I believe they are very small criticisms for reasons I'll neither specify nor explain.  I'd love to, but I have other things to do (despite my repeated insistence that this forum is the core of my life), so I'm going to keep on believing that the stuff I call a philosophy but never stop to explain is universally, self-evidently correct over all others anyway.  Ta."

You repeatedly admit that the article is based in faulty science (but is also somehow scientifically sound), that Ampersand's criticisms were correct, and that you somehow know which of many possible universes we occupy, but apparently everyone else is still wrong about the article, and by extension wrong about you, because they don't "get it".  If this article and your nonspecific philosophies are important enough to you to make threads about, why not try to explain it yourself?
I claim that a lot of what the article said is true because of reasons not mentioned in it, and I am to lazy to argue abaut it. This thread was a mistake and I'm locking it, I should have learnt by now these forums can't handle anything controversial.
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]