Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: MUCK UP DAY  (Read 2613 times)

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
Re: MUCK UP DAY
« Reply #30 on: November 08, 2009, 06:38:54 pm »

Once, the senior class at my high school wrote a (rather rude) letter to our principal, having one or two letters underneath each car. At the end of school, when they all drove away, the message was dried enough that it took a new coat of asphalt to cover up the message.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 08, 2009, 06:42:26 pm »

Auto tech kids once disassembled a car and then reassembled it inside a classroom. On the second story.

What's that, the reverse troll... something...

sonerohi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 08, 2009, 06:45:21 pm »

Auto tech kids once disassembled a car and then reassembled it inside a classroom. On the second story.

What's that, the reverse troll... something...

That was actually first semester finals for the classes at our school dealing with car-y things. The teacher put a car inside the commons and told them to get it the hell out of there.
I picked up the stone and carved my name into the wind.

Captain Hat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 08, 2009, 06:49:42 pm »

We don't have a muck up day, but during the last week of school, the teachers really don't care what you do, as long as you don't hurt people.

We have a massive LAN in the computer lab.

Mr Tk

• Bay Watcher
  • Would you like a mint? It's only waffer thin.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 08, 2009, 07:33:01 pm »

My father saw the same thing himself when he was at school, except it was the principal's car, reassembled in the principal's own office on the third floor.
First ten minutes of play I ate my loincloth and then got some limbs torn off by a super friendly rat. Thumbs up from me.
Pages: 1 2 [3]