Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17]

Author Topic: DnD Game - Thinking something over - Would like more players - See First Post  (Read 23047 times)

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

you mean, just the first group of people?

Anyways finally figured out my GMT time, It's -3 GMT, basically anytime after 5:30pm, my time to 11:00pm my time on weekdays and, 2:00pm to 12:00 am Saturday and 2:00pm to 11:00pm Sunday.
Nom nom nom

Emperor_Jonathan

• Bay Watcher
  • GET UP SUCKER
    • View Profile

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

New Map, rivers!

Kilakan.

Ah, since I haven't finished the map, if you're on at the time jump in.

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile

I'm gonna have to drop out of this. I'm already in two other D&D campaigns, and with my stupidity determined to fuck up royal in Dark Heresy at least once in my life, I'm setting myself up for disaster; I figure I might as well cut my losses so it falls to pieces gradually as opposed to all at once.
This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.

Emperor_Jonathan

• Bay Watcher
  • GET UP SUCKER
    • View Profile

Okay. If you ever do want to join just post : )

Emperor_Jonathan

• Bay Watcher
  • GET UP SUCKER
    • View Profile

NEW MAP
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

what's the IRC/channel we are using?
Nom nom nom

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile

I can probably make next Friday.
But then, life was also easier when I was running around here pretending to be a man, so I guess I should just "man up" and get back to work.
This is mz poetrz, it is mz puyyle.

Emperor_Jonathan

• Bay Watcher
  • GET UP SUCKER
    • View Profile

Akigagak: After lvl 1 I apply the con modifier to your HP, so 11 instead of 12. Sneak attack 2d6 is not until level 3. Finally, you only used 8 out of your 9 skill points for the level.

Everyone else who has played: If you guys wanna make my job easier, total up your exp from the various sessions and tell me them, also tell me what loot you gained or bought.

Pillow_Killer: Small problem with your character sheet, I see in your stats the numbers 16 15 14 11 10 8. We're using the numbers 15 14 13 12 10 8, please fix this up (humans do not get racial changes to their attributes.)

Kilakan: Slight problem with your character sheet, with your weapon proficiency feat, you need to define what weapon you're gaining proficiency in.

I need more space, so I'm going to look this thread and create a new one. If you guys that I have problem with your character sheets PM me about it.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2009, 11:58:40 pm by Emperor_Jonathan »
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17]