Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

Author Topic: Habbo hotel  (Read 7944 times)

L0rd_ZOD

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Habbo hotel
« Reply #75 on: June 13, 2009, 06:09:03 am »

I troll in real life. Religious conferences, atheist conventions, etc.

Go into a gunshop and try trolling there. Your missing out if you don't, I sure wouldn't want you to miss out seeing what they do next.  ;)

ParkEX

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: June 13, 2009, 07:33:59 am »

Trolling is fun and okay if done to the people who deserve it.

LegoLord

• Bay Watcher
  • Can you see it now?
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: June 13, 2009, 08:36:03 am »

I now some big gun fans.  I don't think I could troll a gunstore.

Yes, but everyone knows somethingaweful's fourms is full of a bunch of fags, expecialy their mods.

Edit: Say what you will, but its true.
You realize just called my brother a fag, when you probably don't even know him, right?

Screw you.
"Oh look there is a dragon my clothes might burn let me take them off and only wear steel plate."
And this is how tinned food was invented.
Alternately: The Brick Testament. It's a really fun look at what the bible would look like if interpreted literally. With Legos.
Just so I remember

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: June 13, 2009, 08:41:20 am »

You'll live Lego. Its the internet, what does it matter? Like you said, he doesn't even know.

LegoLord

• Bay Watcher
  • Can you see it now?
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: June 13, 2009, 08:44:00 am »

Yeah, but it's the concept of an ignorant sweeping statement against an extremely large group.  That still bugs me.
"Oh look there is a dragon my clothes might burn let me take them off and only wear steel plate."
And this is how tinned food was invented.
Alternately: The Brick Testament. It's a really fun look at what the bible would look like if interpreted literally. With Legos.
Just so I remember

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: June 13, 2009, 08:57:30 am »

And yet, we all wish to troll the twitards. Someone, somewhere must like the series and not be a 'twitard

sonerohi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: June 13, 2009, 09:48:13 am »

Not possible Jackrabbit. I refuse to criticize a book until I read it. Read every Twilight book expecting them to be the crap that all the non-Twitards claimed it to be. They were all very very wrong. It was worse. I knew a couple of Twitards, so I went and burned the books on their front lawns. Then I considered suicide because, damn, it's depressing to live in a world where that series is so thoroughly lauded as the end-all be-all of literary works.
I picked up the stone and carved my name into the wind.

Muz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: June 13, 2009, 11:40:04 am »

Heh, I have a pretty low amount of respect for SomethingAwful. It's like the opposite of xkcd. Take that as you will.

I also discovered that I have a low amount of respect for Perez Hilton. I'd troll that, but that would make me like the other regulars around there.

Anyway, if you guys want to troll for a good cause, there's always scambaiting.
Disclaimer: Any sarcasm in my posts will not be mentioned as that would ruin the purpose. It is assumed that the reader is intelligent enough to tell the difference between what is sarcasm and what is not.

cowofdoom78963

• Bay Watcher
  • check
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: June 13, 2009, 01:23:56 pm »

I now some big gun fans.  I don't think I could troll a gunstore.

Yes, but everyone knows somethingaweful's fourms is full of a bunch of fags, expecialy their mods.

Edit: Say what you will, but its true.
You realize just called my brother a fag, when you probably don't even know him, right?

Screw you.
:D Im not calling your brother a fag. Just the SA moderators.

Toady One

• The Great
    • View Profile
    • http://www.bay12games.com
« Reply #84 on: June 13, 2009, 06:31:43 pm »

Well, this thread has some problems.  First of all, please don't splash "fag" or "faggot" on the boards internet-style.  cowofdoom has been warned.  inaluct has been muted for 3 days (he was warned about this exact same thing in April).

Also, although it apparently hasn't happened, launching a trolling/flaming contest from the Bay 12 forums will result in harsh sanctions for absolutely everybody involved.  Please don't do that.  Since bragging about your past exploits seems to encourage this, I'm not going to look favorably on that practice in the future either, but in and of itself that's not going to engender warnings, provided it doesn't seem like you're talking about something in your near past that you've done to impress people here.
The Toad, a Natural Resource:  Preserve yours today!
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]