Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6

Author Topic: Habbo hotel  (Read 7949 times)

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Habbo hotel
« Reply #60 on: June 12, 2009, 10:54:14 pm »

If this happens, I will make sure I never go onto these forums again. That is what 4CHAN does. They are not original at all. If you saw one guy doing what they all do together, it would have no effect. They are useless without eachother.

I agree, let us not invade habbo. Let us instead be benevolent and go back to ripping of the arms of those godless cannibalistic elves

IndonesiaWarMinister

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: June 12, 2009, 11:01:46 pm »

If this happens, I will make sure I never go onto these forums again. That is what 4CHAN does. They are not original at all. If you saw one guy doing what they all do together, it would have no effect. They are useless without eachother.

I agree, let us not invade habbo. Let us instead be benevolent and go back to ripping of the arms of those godless cannibalistic elves

Nah, let us invade the invaders.

Yeah, 4-chan and it's derivative.

No, I'm not crazy.

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: June 12, 2009, 11:13:00 pm »

Nah, let us invade the invaders.

Yeah, 4-chan and it's derivative.

No, I'm not crazy.

You are if you think that'll work. Okay, because this may be locked for lack of actual discussion, let me ask this.

How did you first troll? In habbo I just blocked and repeated phrases. (I just got banned by the way)

LegoLord

• Bay Watcher
  • Can you see it now?
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: June 12, 2009, 11:27:45 pm »

My brother was just talking to me about somethingaweful's banning system.  It turns out, there, if you are annoying, you at least get a ban (which there is temporary, but costs $10), but if you're really bad, you get a perma-ban, in which you get your account deleted and if anyone finds out that a new account is just you making a replacement, you get perma-banned again.  They also have this thing called the toxx clause, which dictates that if you say "if X happens, then I'll do Y," you have to do Y if X actually happens, or you get a temp-ban.  So if you said "if Obama wins, I'll eat my hat," you would've had to post a video of you eating your hat (I think).

I imagine that they are quite resilient to trolling.  We should have some stuff like that, without the money.
"Oh look there is a dragon my clothes might burn let me take them off and only wear steel plate."
And this is how tinned food was invented.
Alternately: The Brick Testament. It's a really fun look at what the bible would look like if interpreted literally. With Legos.
Just so I remember

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: June 12, 2009, 11:30:43 pm »

Yes, SA is not trolled very much, if at all I think. Slightly offset by the fact that they make up the majority of trolls on other sites.

cowofdoom78963

• Bay Watcher
  • check
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: June 12, 2009, 11:32:04 pm »

Yes, but everyone knows somethingaweful's fourms is full of a bunch of fags, expecialy their mods.

Edit: Say what you will, but its true.

Strife26

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: June 12, 2009, 11:39:35 pm »

There's a neo-nazi wiki right?
 ;D
Target identified . . .
Even the avatars expire eventually.

inaluct

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: June 12, 2009, 11:49:26 pm »

Yes, SA is not trolled very much, if at all I think. Slightly offset by the fact that they make up the majority of trolls on other sites.
1. That's because it's a paysite. No one will shell out however much it is just to annoy faggots and get banned.

2. No, they aren't. Not any more, at least. They used to be the top, but they've declined a lot.

cowofdoom78963

• Bay Watcher
  • check
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: June 12, 2009, 11:53:34 pm »

Yes, paysite being the peak of their faggotry. Not to mention the hair trigger mods(who are also fags).

Oh wait, I already mentioned them. But I repeat for emphasis.

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: June 12, 2009, 11:58:47 pm »

This is so much fun. It's a guilty pleasure. I just /b/locked someone. I'm so sorry.

Fossaman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: June 13, 2009, 12:06:47 am »

Trolling the ignorant is the only way to go. Sites like this are the way to do it.
Quote from: ThreeToe
This story had a slide down a chute. Everybody likes chutes.

ein

• Bay Watcher
  • 勝利の女神はここよ~ 早く捕まえてぇ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: June 13, 2009, 12:22:42 am »

Trolling the ignorant is the only way to go. Sites like this are the way to do it.
That site is awesome.

Yanlin

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary comedian.
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: June 13, 2009, 02:21:51 am »

That site is awesome.

http://www.dhmo.org/facts.html

It's funny because it's all true.

By the way, for all you uninformed people out there, dihydrogen monoxide is H2O.
WE NEED A SLOGAN!

Jack_Bread

• Bay Watcher
  • 100% FRESH ♥HIPPO♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: June 13, 2009, 02:24:43 am »

Crap. We should ban that, Tree Brothers. :(

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: June 13, 2009, 02:45:09 am »

That site is awesome.

http://www.dhmo.org/facts.html

It's funny because it's all true.

By the way, for all you uninformed people out there, dihydrogen monoxide is H2O.

Ohmygodguysbanwateritkillspeople.

Only the internet.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6