Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: So, uh, am I screwed?  (Read 3026 times)

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
Re: So, uh, am I screwed?
« Reply #15 on: March 01, 2009, 12:42:48 am »

Only if you have at least Novice Swimming, though; trust me, just don't fall in :(

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 04, 2009, 06:33:37 pm »

I didn't even read the OP. Just from reading the title I can say, it's DF, You're screwed.

knightedskull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 05, 2009, 02:04:11 pm »

If your creature can fly you wouldn't have to worry about dieing of thirst in a ditch or drowning... provided there is a hill close by that would let you fly up a lvl...and no bows or crossbows close by.

Or if you can't fly set your dodge to stand ground, or something like that.

Cheshire Cat

• Bay Watcher
  • You Have Struck Turtle Shell!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 16, 2009, 07:18:43 am »

start with at least novice swimmer or better, and train it a little. this allows you to escape from water you have somehow fallen into. novice, however, if you get knocked in you may panic and still drown. you use alt-direction to climb in and out of water, or jump off edges.

and to the op, damn. have you managed to save yourself? is the farmers corpse nearby, and if so can you do something to it like set it on fire?

also, report this in the bugs forum. seems like a fairly annoying issue.

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 17, 2009, 06:43:27 pm »

start with at least novice swimmer or better, and train it a little. this allows you to escape from water you have somehow fallen into. novice, however, if you get knocked in you may panic and still drown. you use alt-direction to climb in and out of water, or jump off edges.

and to the op, damn. have you managed to save yourself? is the farmers corpse nearby, and if so can you do something to it like set it on fire?

also, report this in the bugs forum. seems like a fairly annoying issue.
I considering waiting for everyone in town to come to me and kill them so I could Travel out, but I got killed by a crossbowman.
Pages: 1 [2]