Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: [IC] Trespassers v2: Okami: Stains upon the canvas (part 2)  (Read 3659 times)

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
Re: [IC] Trespassers v2: Okami: Stains upon the canvas (part 2)
« Reply #45 on: June 22, 2022, 03:38:03 pm »

Mitsurugi

The disaster goddess gazed back at Aurora, expression unreadable. "If you desire." She took a step back, wondering at what Aurora's plan was, and why she'd intervened.
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Sutoratosu Akira

• Bay Watcher
  • DRAGONS!
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 25, 2022, 09:53:03 pm »

Aurora

Nodding in thanks, Aurora approached the duo herself. "You wouldn't happen to be Kushi, would you? We're sorry to bother you, but there's a matter of great importance we need your husband's help with... though, is everything alright?"
"Reality, unlike fiction, has no obligation to conform to what people find believable." -Chroniqler

DragonRage

• Bay Watcher
  • Mwahahahahahahahaha
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 04, 2022, 11:54:39 pm »

Lexiel also takes a good step or three back.  This is not something she's qualified to help with, so if Aurora thinks she's got it better keep out of the way unless a good opportunity to contribute jumps out at her.
"If a lightning bolt can't solve your problems, you aren't being creative enough." - Zoe Walker

GodofGamingRWBY

• Bay Watcher
  • Writing Nerd
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 13, 2022, 12:31:57 pm »

Aurora

As Aurora approached the two, it became apparent that while the woman was rather out of it, she did seem to stir slightly at Mitsurugi’s voice, though she only properly looked up when Aurora dropped the name “Kushi”. It took a second, but she glanced at the man next to her, who had already turned to the newcomers and stood up, causing her to take a breath in a clear attempt to recompose herself, giving a small smile towards the goddess… Even if it didn’t quite meet her eyes, “My apologies, I’m normally a bit more presentable than this. Yes, I am Kushi. Welcome to Kamiki” she greeted, right before letting out a sigh and letting her eyes fall back to the floor, “Though if you’re here to speak to Susano’o, then you’re out of luck. He hasn’t even spoken to me much as of late…” she commented, her smile quickly fading as the words left her mouth.

Thankfully, as she fell silent once more, the man next to her took a step forward, giving a polite bow to Aurora and the others, “Fair greetings to you all. Forgive my bluntness, but you all seem to carry a particular aura, not unlike the Shrine Maiden behind you. You’re here to ask Susano’o to help you with a powerful demon, correct?” he asked, the tilt of his head-covering hat indicating that he was directing his question to Aurora mainly, rather than Ako.

The Shrine Maiden in question seemed to draw back instead of answering. She didn’t quite want to speak up right now… Especially not with Kushi right there.
Just some nerd who thinks they're a half decent writer.
FEF: Marks of Royalty links:
OOC
IC

Sutoratosu Akira

• Bay Watcher
  • DRAGONS!
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 13, 2022, 12:42:23 pm »

Aurora

The old queen raised an eyebrow at the girl's sudden squirminess, but for now pressed on. She nodded to the mysterious fellow's question and said "Yes, that is correct... has he been acting odd for very long?"

She immediately had suspicions as to what might be going on, but best to just wait and see for now...
"Reality, unlike fiction, has no obligation to conform to what people find believable." -Chroniqler

GodofGamingRWBY

• Bay Watcher
  • Writing Nerd
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: August 10, 2022, 11:17:15 am »

Aurora

"Not too long ago, from what I understand. Though, I'm not a proper native to Kamiki, so I don't know Susano'o well enough to know how long he's been like this. But I can certainly say that it isn't like him" the man began, his head turning to glance back at Kushi for a moment before looking back at Aurora, "... I don't dare to imply that I'm equal to one of Amaterasu's envoys, but I have spent a long time honing my spiritual sense. And the brief moment that I spent with Susano'o was worrying. I believe Susano'o may have been possessed by a demon of some kind. How, I'm not sure, but I could sense the same lingering malice most demons possess."
Just some nerd who thinks they're a half decent writer.
FEF: Marks of Royalty links:
OOC
IC

Sutoratosu Akira

• Bay Watcher
  • DRAGONS!
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: August 10, 2022, 11:22:56 am »

Aurora

The goddess sighed. Not in annoyance, mind, but rather with the tone of someone who knew they were right but didn't want to be right. "I see... that's most unfortunate. Could you lead us to him, if you still know where he is? I believe that his possession is directly related to the reason we came here seeking his aid."

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #52 on: August 10, 2022, 11:45:04 am »

Mitsurugi

The goddess's expression remained unreadable. Susano'o may not have held the same lofty status here as in her home, but he was still a powerful individual. That he had been taken to such a degree that he felt demonic to those sensitive. . . It bode poorly for her.
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]