Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Help! My Bus Has Been Transported Into The Wilderness In Another World(?)!(SG)  (Read 1704 times)

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Antagonize the hobo! HE DID THIS USING EVIL MAGICS!
You should convince your fellow passengers too because there is strength in numbers
+1 Its the only real solution to our problem!

Then maybe later we tie his arms to the bus and his leg to a tree and see how much he stretches.

He’s an Adventurer, and he’s going to murder your ass!
Not if we murderhobo his ass first!
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile

My Long-Distance Travel Bus got transported to another world, but all my fellow passengers left me behind for being weak and unarmed?! Rise of the strongest shiv hero!

Try to find a compass, gather together water bottles, try saying "Status" out loud, ignoring the awkward stares from your fellow passengers. Make some sort of makeshift ramp or ladder to get on top of the bus for a better view. Ask the bus driver if he'd be able to drive this bad boy through the forest if we lost all the cellos or something. Canvas people to determine who actually brought firearms along, no judging, just there might be dangerous wild animals wherever here is.

Well I have a compass on my phone that seems to work. People are slapping my hand away when I try to take their water bottles and saying "Status" doesn't seem to help. I can climb on to the bus easy enough thanks to the tree it is crashed against. Don't see all that much because of all the other trees though. Driver thinks he might be able to drive it slowly if we can get it unstuck, but says as a bus it is a fuel hog and we might run out of gas before making it back to civilization. Under the assumption there is civilization.

Nobody is willing to talk to me about their guns after the water bottle theft, unfortunately enough. Most of the passengers are still really on guard.

Antagonize the hobo! HE DID THIS USING EVIL MAGICS!
You should convince your fellow passengers too because there is strength in numbers

I blame the hobo for the situation. Loudly. He starts shouting at me. I can't really understand what he's saying. Maybe it is spells and he really did do this? Anyway everyone who went outside the bus is coming back and forming a circle to watch the bum fight. He's like spitting mad. Nobody seems all that eager to intervene and mob him.

At least not on my behalf.
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
  • The Most Handsome Bay12 Member
    • View Profile

Hold your hand out and say fireball, if this doesn’t work, what kind of Isekai is this? Maybe that that hobo is a transformed demon princess….

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile

I'm pretty sure you know kung fu.
What can mysteriously disappear can mysteriously reappear
*Shakes fist at TamerVirus*

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile

Hold your hand out and say fireball, if this doesn’t work, what kind of Isekai is this? Maybe that that hobo is a transformed demon princess….
Maybe you are a transformed demon princess.

A_Curious_Cat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Maybe you are a transformed demon princess.
No… The real transformed demon princesses are the friends you make along the way!
Really hoping somebody puts this in their signature.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Just punch the hobo in the face, then rip out his heart and eat it to gain his hobo strength!
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.

ConscriptFive

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Convince him your water bottle has vodka in it.  Offer it as an apology.  Sucker punch him while he's distracted with it.  Try not to die.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile

It didn't shoot any fire but I think the hobo took it as a threat. He got up and is coming toward me aggressively.

I'm pretty sure you know kung fu.

The hobo has a knife. Kung fu looses to knives!

Convince him your water bottle has vodka in it.  Offer it as an apology.  Sucker punch him while he's distracted with it.  Try not to die.
Just punch the hobo in the face, then rip out his heart and eat it to gain his hobo strength!

I got a sucker punch in! Apparently hobos are pretty tough. He just spit out some blood and started chasing me around with his knife.

I managed to lose him in the forest, somehow. He's not in that great shape.

But now I'm stranded in the forest alone possibly with a hobo hunting me. I think we screwed up at some point.
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile

Equip yourself with a big stick
What can mysteriously disappear can mysteriously reappear
*Shakes fist at TamerVirus*

BlackPaladin99

• Bay Watcher
  • The dark Knight of Eternity
    • View Profile

Go into a blood frenzy, steal his knife, and forcibly remove his vital organs with it.
We're talking about partially sapient undead spaghetti here, you can probably instruct it to only strangle specific diners.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile

Instead of trying to murder people right now, recognize your limitations and start by looking for animals to murder until you level up.

While I understand that hobos are practically animals, it's not the same thing.

A_Curious_Cat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Hoboes are humans (actually, I’m not quite sure about that…).  Humans are animals.  Therefore hoboes are animals!
Really hoping somebody puts this in their signature.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

It's time for BIG STICK DIPLOMACY, go forth and find a big stick then beat the shit out of the hobo with it!
Pages: 1 [2]