Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Aspects of History  (Read 2066 times)

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
Re: Aspects of History
« Reply #30 on: November 06, 2020, 12:27:31 pm »

Eh, I was more thinking 1-3. Contesting my action means that action will go unopposed? Granted, mine is more a knock-on effect.

Also, our actions do not counter each others. The loss of the captain will give rise to a new captain. A new empire on the seas. There is no guarantee a roundabout action will work out.

Granted, your current action is irking, I hate to imagine what will happen when we have too many gods around. A lot of politicking and gods weakened by coalitions. Constant fighting between powers. It will be chaos~ though sadly unlikely to be balanced towards calamity.
Eh more gods means less actions in my experience, thus- this game is doomed because we have a GM that wants all actions before he reacts.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

MaxTheFox

• Bay Watcher
  • Лишь одна дорожка да на всей земле
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 08, 2020, 05:13:47 am »

PTW.
Woe to those who make unjust laws, to those who issue oppressive decrees, to deprive the poor of their rights and withhold justice from the oppressed of my people, making widows their prey and robbing the fatherless. What will you do on the day of reckoning, when disaster comes from afar?

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 16, 2020, 12:25:25 pm »

I’m not sure if the question mark on the original post means room or not, so I’ll bump this for the GM
Pages: 1 2 [3]